Captains Round 14 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitchell VC
Macrae C
Probably Mitchell into Macrae.

This seems the play for those that have them, but it really does feel like the wrong way around.

Titch's scores this season suggest he would make a better C than V. Then again, I said the same about Neale last week!

Moving off Nic Nat due to the Williams inclusion?
Not really. He should score well, but I always VC my preferred C option if I can. Lloyd has 7/12 games 126+ and only 1 sub 100 game this year, no Rampe to steal his kick in's etc etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing all these NN into no one is pissing me off.

Started the year with NN, watched on as NN spudded and Gawn torched my Team every week. Finally found the coin from multiple downgrades to get Gawn at top price (was convinced by all it was the right move) and have now held Gawn (always back 'next week' and other priorities) while NN has torched my team each week.

To top it off, finished 9th in my main league (by %) after 2 losses under 10 points to teams with NN. :mad::mad:

Surely you take the punt on NN with the form he's in - or are we seriously concerned by the Williams in and Nank being back?

Seeing all these NN into no one is pissing me off.

Started the year with NN, watched on as NN spudded and Gawn torched my Team every week. Finally found the coin from multiple downgrades to get Gawn at top price (was convinced by all it was the right move) and have now held Gawn (always back 'next week' and other priorities) while NN has torched my team each week.

To top it off, finished 9th in my main league (by %) after 2 losses under 10 points to teams with NN. :mad::mad:

Thankfully I held out against those that claimed that you don't know how to play this game if you didn't bring Gawn in (at over 700k). I stubbornly stuck with Pitto at R2 until bringing in NN when he looked to be turning his form around. Reaping the rewards now.

Never buy anyone at maximum price - except maybe in the last few rounds of the season or it's someone like chips Lloyd whose price barely fluctuates. Not Neale, not Gawn, not Grundy, not Ablett in the past. It never works.

Thankfully I held out against those that claimed that you don't know how to play this game if you didn't bring Gawn in (at over 700k). I stubbornly stuck with Pitto at R2 until bringing in NN when he looked to be turning his form around. Reaping the rewards now.

Never buy anyone at maximum price - except maybe in the last few rounds of the season or it's someone like chips Lloyd whose price barely fluctuates. Not Neale, not Gawn, not Grundy, not Ablett in the past. It never works.

This is not true. Yes it backfires but plenty times a player will continue their form for the whole season.
For example Pendlebury in his prime almost never went below 100. Also claiming Gull is better than Ablett cmon. Ablett was a set and forget Perma Captain for years before his injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back