Captains Round 14 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grundy v Lloyd v Oliver for C?

Thought I had moved the vc from macrae to titch but it didn't save so it stayed on macrae.

Now need a C.

Captain options to come
-Oliver
-Petracca
-Steel
-Fyfe
-Lloyd
-Whitfield
-Grundy
-Cripps

If I trade in Jelly there’s another one to. Can find positives and negatives in all. Just need someone reliable who will get 110.

Can’t wait to choose the wrong one. Would love to be talked into a decision by the wise men here.

Playing for league, and opponent has Macrae C tonight.

If Macrae flops, I’ll take Mitchell’s 122.

If Macrae fires (140+) I’ll keep an eye on the other uniques and roll the dice on Grundy if I need a big score to get me over the line.

Hopefully Macrae does a Neale of last week...
Macrae 95, so will take Titch. Would’ve loved a 80 or so, but 95 v 122 is enough to give the upper hand I think

Nelso do Port have any fancy wires or flying predators that might stop a seagull swooping in for lots of chips?
No wires or predators that I know of.

Although I am thinking of jumping the fence today and taking the seagull out myself with a king hit from behind as I have not been able to get that prick into my team yet.

Stuck between Oliver, Jelly or Grundy. Leaning towards either Oliver and Grundy. Gawn back should help Oliver’s scoring but Grundy against Pittonet is also tempting me
Don't hate Kelly as an option, consistent with a big ceiling and Freo are pretty much playing a midfield of kids right now, will also be a unique Captain.

I reckon I need about a 100 from my captain and I win my final. Steele, Oliver, tracca, grundy? What you think guys?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps to get the job done for me. He’d be due to.

35 touches v Collingwood last year, 5 FAs keeping his score to a semi respectable 120. Collingwood have given up 185, 138, 137, 131 and 140 to mids in the past few weeks,

Cripps hasn't been fantastic this season with some of the kids stepping up, but the above makes it mighty tempting to roll the dice.

35 touches v Collingwood last year, 5 FAs keeping his score to a semi respectable 120. Collingwood have given up 185, 138, 137, 131 and 140 to mids in the past few weeks,

Cripps hasn't been fantastic this season with some of the kids stepping up, but the above makes it mighty tempting to roll the dice.

Yeah I’m all in on him.

Can your opponent see what C move your making pre game? I always thought it be the case.

Cripps will get tagged by Tyler brown. Does that affect him?

Collingwood going top heavy playing Cameron cox and mihoceck up forward will they eat into grundys ruck time? Putting me off going him as captain slightly

They’re the 2 Id go as captain but not sure it’s worth risking over titchs safe 122. What do you guys think?

Collingwood going top heavy playing Cameron cox and mihoceck up forward will they eat into grundys ruck time? Putting me off going him as captain slightly

They’re the 2 Id go as captain but not sure it’s worth risking over titchs safe 122. What do you guys think?
If I had VC 122 I'd take it

Tyler Brown tagging Cripps

Lmao

If I had VC 122 I'd take it
Yeah despite my other post highlighting Cripps score last year and collingwood giving up points to mids I’m in a close cashie final to go through to the prelims, I’ll be taking Titch 122 expecting my opponent to go Grundy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back