Captains Round 14 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jelly with a whopping 150+ projected. Coming off a big disposal game and a big score, up against Carlton, anything could happen (including an injury)

Who will O'Connor go to and tag, Libba, Macrae or Bont?

No Gawn or Grundy to fall back on

Jelly with a whopping 150+ projected. Coming off a big disposal game and a big score, up against Carlton, anything could happen (including an injury)

Who will O'Connor go to and tag, Libba, Macrae or Bont?

No Gawn or Grundy to fall back on

I think MOC will a good tagger for us going forward.
Tottally unsure who he goes to my guess BONT.
MOC is quiet big and can go with him if goes forward.

He really only done one good job on Sookie Neale.
Boak worked though the tag Thursday night had 27 touches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I'll avoid Cats/Dogs player's in general this week, KP is usually a graveyard for non Geelong mids and Bulldogs are a scoring vacuum so no idea what will happen there.

Neale into Jelly I think, or Jelly into Titch.

What’s peoples thoughts on trading out Andrew Brayshaw? He is a 25-30th midfielder average at the moment is every second week he gets a 70- 90. As a premium mid that’s not good enough and I’m losing 30-40 points in some weeks with guys like Kelly, Miller, Walsh etc. I know the golden rule is to keep premiums...and I feel like I’m still a slight chance to get close to the leader. Top 1000.

Considering doing this trade:
- Brayshaw out- Josh Kelly in.
- Poulter out- Newcombe in
- Robertson out - Parish in.

What’s peoples thoughts on trading out Andrew Brayshaw? He is a 25-30th midfielder average at the moment is every second week he gets a 70- 90. As a premium mid that’s not good enough and I’m losing 30-40 points in some weeks with guys like Kelly, Miller, Walsh etc. I know the golden rule is to keep premiums...and I feel like I’m still a slight chance to get close to the leader. Top 1000.

Considering doing this trade:
- Brayshaw out- Josh Kelly in.
- Poulter out- Newcombe in
- Robertson out - Parish in.
I'm looking to trade Brayshaw out as well, for Jelly as well. Looking at their 6-rd-avg's, Brayshaw's in 102 and Jelly's in 124. For $75k more, that is very enticing.

But I'm also weighing up keeping him, in favour on holding on trades, as there's so many rounds to go, and people will be going into round 16 with like 2-4 trades left. More trades you keep, you'll be laughing

Macrae (Cattery?!) / Zorko
>>
Titch

Titch last 4 vs Bombers:
135, 122, 127, 153
Or...
Parish last 4
134, 152, 136, 166;)
Parish will score well but Titch will probably go nuts against us.

FYI, there's a chance Draper comes back in at the expense of Flipper (who has done pretty well around clearances for us), so there might be some adjustment time needed around clearance work while Draper gets back online. It "may" have an impact on Parish. I wouldn't put the C on him if Draper is named. Good pod C choice if Draper not named. He's flying :hearteyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back