MVP Round 14 Votes v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Yeo
4. Sheed
3. Shep
2. Redden
1. Hickey

Great to see Cameron look at home.

JK did do a lot but like my wife tells me, no credit for putting the toilet seat down if you’ve piss on the floor and his goal kicking was sub WAFL standard.

Well according to the Simmo presser, JK was sick enough to miss the game entirely this morning. So I'd say he should get some credit for even getting out of bed, let alone clunking everything that came near him and kicking 3

5. Yeo - set the tone. What a beast
4. Sheed - only dropped to the 4 votes because his defensive efforts really s**t me at times
3. Hickey - great performance from the Thiccster
2. Gov - bounced back hard after unwarranted (IMO) criticism v Swans
1. Bunga - Mr reliable

HM : Shep - unlucky to miss out. JJK - just his finishing let him down. Cameron - nice debut

DM - Goal kicking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha now I've read the rest of the forum everyone else thought Allen had a stinker!
Nah he had a reasonable day apart from crook goal kicking. He wasn't on his Pat Malone there. Kept out of Kennedy's way much better I thought.

It's the same as usual. Always a vocal contingent who pot the role players if they don't have one out of the box.

Will have to re-watch the game on TV - seems I missed some from the ground

If you'd pressed me last night to pick my best players

It would have been Jetta, Sheppard and Hickey.
Hickey's ball use by foot is very good for a ruckman. He's played some awesome games this year. Shep might be my favourite Eagles this year, he's in god mode at the moment where he's just in that zone and everything works for him. Even the stuff that's not pretty like second efforts, he's so quick to cover for others.

Nah he had a reasonable day apart from crook goal kicking. He wasn't on his Pat Malone there. Kept out of Kennedy's way much better I thought.

It's the same as usual. Always a vocal contingent who pot the role players if they don't have one out of the box.

Yeah, I thought he linked up nicely through the middle a few times, hence the votes.

I mean I thought everyone was good and votes could have gone to a dozen or so players, so I wasn't surprised to see no votes for him, but was surprised by the negative reviews.

Yeah, I thought he linked up nicely through the middle a few times, hence the votes.

I mean I thought everyone was good and votes could have gone to a dozen or so players, so I wasn't surprised to see no votes for him, but was surprised by the negative reviews.

Got beaten about 6-7 times by Hooker in the air and didn't seem to win a single contest against him so that really stood out.
Was much more involved than Darling though and obviously stays involved because of his rucking.
Conversely, people have given Schofield votes but I was much more impressed with Laverde (who he was matched with for most of the night) given our midfield dominance.

Sheppard stood out for me. He repelled anything that came within his vicinity.

Can we start building this Sheppard AA thing.. he doesnt get noticed and it pissed me offf... i want some of the players, eg Schoey in his presser this week should of said and called out the media and said he should be AA

5. Sheed
4. Yeo
3. Sheppard
2. Redden
1. Ryan (bit quieter but his around the ground decision making, holding on to the ball has gone up a notch, set up a couple of goals with poise)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back