Review Round 14 vs North Melbourne @ Metricon Stadium (30/8/20 at 6:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s “members appreciation match” and after a break and a tough time lately it’s a test of whether #challengeaccepted is for real or not with this group.
The players, fans and kids need to sing the song after this one.
It’s almost certainly the last game at Carrara this season.
Tonight was forgivable.
This one isn’t.

Thought the team looked unbalanced tonight with some guys coming back in.

9 day break should help them get some run back in the legs you'd think. I know some want to drop Ranks, but I'd keep him in for one more. We might actually get it inside 50 a bit against North and he will find it a bit.

I would also drop Witts who just looks shot. Needs a good spell off. Give Smith a run around and see how he goes. With a bye the week after, Witts can have a couple of weeks to get his legs back.

Bring in 2MP too. Day has had just too many down games IMO.

How has MacPherson been doing recently I wonder?

OUT: Corbett, Harbrow, Witts, Day
IN: Sexton, Joyce, Smith, 2MP

Really? Why so. Yes get you would have thought he would have been a walk up to help out in these 3 games in 10 days. Not going to Sydney raised eyebrows. Is there more here?
Just my own thoughts on it. Has changed his Instagram profile pic from him being in Suns colours to something NBA related, didn't post anything about the club during Swallow's 150th or other games when other guys have been. Not huge, but says a bit for me.

Brodie and/or miles in
Oh-and this will happen because??
Supporters have been calling for rotations for weeks now-but they were smarter
How they thought the youngest team in the comp could sustain such a condensed fixture is beyond reason
And using scratch match form to pick players?
They can't see the wood for the trees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring in 2MP too. Day has had just too many down games IMO.

The 3R's in my home
Resilience
Recovery
Reproducibility

Day fails the last one year in year out.
One good game and we all get excited-then 6 piss poor ordinary serves
Way way too much difference between his best and worst to be considered a walk up IMO

Just my own thoughts on it. Has changed his Instagram profile pic from him being in Suns colours to something NBA related, didn't post anything about the club during Swallow's 150th or other games when other guys have been. Not huge, but says a bit for me.

He actually gave a massive shout out Dave on Twitter and congratulated him on 150. He doesn’t post much at best. NBA finals on. I’m sure he himself doesn’t know what he has to do to appease people

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Another Week another week of me saying "PUT LUKO CHF PLEASE". Smith, Brodie (Hugh has taken a dip in form, possibly from the workload), Joyce, Sharp in for Witts, Greenwood, Harbs, and Day. Luko to CHF, Sharp to wing

Smith for Witts
Sexton for Rankine
Joyce for Habrow
Brodie for Greenwood
Wright for King (then bring King in for Day the following game- forward rotations)
Sharp for Flanders
Hombsch for Budarick

Smith for Witts
Sexton for Rankine
Joyce for Habrow
Brodie for Greenwood
Wright for King (then bring King in for Day the following game- forward rotations)
Sharp for Flanders
Hombsch for Budarick

Agree with these but this should have been done when we knew the s**t draw(little bits at a time). Nine day break has everyone fresh ready to go. So what does the club do?

a
Agree with these but this should have been done when we knew the sh*t draw(little bits at a time). Nine day break has everyone fresh ready to go. So what does the club do?

And this isn't because they are bad players. They literally need a rest. Some of these players are kids at the end of the day. They were just cooked tonight (as they were at the end of the Monday night game)

Agree with these but this should have been done when we knew the sh*t draw(little bits at a time). Nine day break has everyone fresh ready to go. So what does the club do?

Exactly.They'll blame it on the scheduling and push on.I'm tipping very few changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back