Review Round 14 vs North Melbourne @ Metricon Stadium (30/8/20 at 6:10pm)

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Very good
Could have been excellent if not for some poor finishing

Would have loved for King to kick a bag.
Sexton got 4! Was thinking he was on 2 or 3. Nice one.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
so, tonight’s crowd is only a very low 3,353... disappointing turnout considering it’s the last home game for the season and we’ve got 16,000 members (7,000 can attend too)

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
so, tonight’s crowd is only a very low 3,353... disappointing turnout considering it’s the last home game for the season and we’ve got 16,000 members (7,000 can attend too)
Latest COVID scares from yesterday and day before on the GC have people staying in. Not surprised.

Oct 24, 2008
Mermaid Beach
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
GWS, Celtics, 76ers
Agree but understandable as we had not won in 6 weeks and Even rusted on Suns fan like myself are thinking 6 pm on a Sunday night, no thanks

eppo67

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
How good is this bloke. Speaks so well with pure love and excitement for his teamates and the club
He's held in the highest regard. Absolutely loves the Club and GC. We have had a massive win with him in many ways.

Nov 17, 2009
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
How good is this bloke. Speaks so well with pure love and excitement for his teamates and the club
What player says "Go Suns" :D:D
He's a keeper alright

Great win tonight, very pleased! Anderson, Ainsworth, Greenwood, Rankine were all excellent! Sexy had a solid return too with 4 snags! King was looking extremely dangerous up forward, he just seemed to be in every pack! Wittsy deserves a shoutout too for holding Goldstein at bay.

If we were more accurate it could've been a 100 point thumping. Corbett was excellent up the field with pack marks and accuracy when delivering the ball inside 50 but other than that his goal kicking was atrocious!! 20 metres out directly in front and shanking it! For me it shows he has a complete lack of confidence in front of goal when lining up for a set shot - Is this the point where we bring 2MP in and give him a crack?

eppo67

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Great win tonight, very pleased! Anderson, Ainsworth, Greenwood, Rankine were all excellent! Sexy had a solid return too with 4 snags! King was looking extremely dangerous up forward, he just seemed to be in every pack! Wittsy deserves a shoutout too for holding Goldstein at bay.

If we were more accurate it could've been a 100 point thumping. Corbett was excellent up the field with pack marks and accuracy when delivering the ball inside 50 but other than that his goal kicking was atrocious!! 20 metres out directly in front and shanking it! For me it shows he has a complete lack of confidence in front of goal when lining up for a set shot - Is this the point where we bring 2MP in and give him a crack?
We need a lead up forward. I'm happy for Corbett to be marking high HF/Wing and delivering inside 50. I believe that's the plan for him.

Back