Review Round 14 vs Port Adelaide @ Metricon Stadium (19.06.21 - 1:45pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Goldcoast-vs-Port-Adelaide.png

2021 AFL Season
Round 14
Gold Coast FC vs Port Adelaide Power
Metricon Stadium, Nerang, Queensland
June 19th 2021 - 1:45pm Australian Eastern Standard Time

gather 'round Gold Coast
there's no time to cower
they have the Port
But we have the Power

ainsworth, day, fiorini, collins and potentially jeffrey for a debut for sexton, anderson, graham, rosas and burgo. Burgo stiff considering he played somewhat decently today. Anderson needs a rest as he’s missed what, 1 match since debut? Sexton needs a vfl spell, Rosas is terrible as is Graham. Fiorini may not be liked by us but he played decently in the VFL and could provide some inside help while Anderson has a break and Day will be incredible help to Smith and King.

Edit: Maybe Dmac over fiorini, didn’t realise how lazy he was playing in the VFL or keep playing Ando.

Last edited:

Day in for Burgess
Benny for Rosas
Collins for Graham

That's really it
Rowelly's just going to get match fit in the 1's whether today's selection was a mistake or not and Smith is our only ruckman
You could wonder about the possibility of Sexton and Holman for Jeffrey/DMac but I doubt it will happen
I just can't see them resting Ando or anyone from the mids for Fiorini or Brodie given they've just had a bye!!!

Swap the whole AFL team for the VFL team
Or swap for the Southport Sharks VFL team - far more local Gold Coast players to follow and they are VFL league leaders .

Last edited:
not looking forward to this or the rest of the season if we dish that s**t up again.

need 22x touks

ainsworth, day, fiorini, collins and potentially jeffrey for a debut for sexton, anderson, graham, rosas and burgo. Burgo stiff considering he played somewhat decently today. Anderson needs a rest as he’s missed what, 1 match since debut? Sexton needs a vfl spell, Rosas is terrible as is Graham. Fiorini may not be liked by us but he played decently in the VFL and could provide some inside help while Anderson has a break and Day will be incredible help to Smith and King.

Edit: Maybe Dmac over fiorini, didn’t realise how lazy he was playing in the VFL or keep playing Ando.
You're forgetting Corbett. Should never have been dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cain Cornes summed it up too many flashy players who do not give a yelp when it's tough.
We desperately need 4 more Miller Lemmens Greenwood types.
The selection of Rosa when we already have too many flashy types is absolutely mind blowing.

Out: Graham, Rosas, Sexton, Smith
In: Collins, Jeffery, Ainsworth, Day

What I would do, however, I very much doubt they use Day as just a ruck.

Burgess had a good game yesterday and wouldn't be dropping him off that performance.

Cain Cornes summed it up too many flashy players who do not give a yelp when it's tough.
We desperately need 4 more Miller Lemmens Greenwood types.
The selection of Rosa when we already have too many flashy types is absolutely mind blowing.
Yeah Jacob Townsend is one i want to see, probably Benny Ainsowrth too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back