Review Round 14 vs Port Adelaide @ Metricon Stadium (19.06.21 - 1:45pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s the point though, isn’t it up to him to make it work. He had trouble with it ‘15-‘17, they got it right for a year or 2 then had the same issues again.
Yeah.
But I feel with the right assistants, and him needing to be open to help could change. Pies assistants have been crap. So its not impossible for Bucks to make a good team work. Bucks has been a good coach, can get the best out of players. But I do agree, there needs to be more than defence in a game plan.

Weller and swallow injured , time to see fiorini and Brodie show dew

I have too much sadness in my life already so I had to leave at 3/4 time for my sanity
I know every time you go over the white line you're trying, so I don't say our players aren't
But when you're winning you run faster hit harder and you get to the end of the game and want to go again
This is a coach, a team a group of supporters , a Club so low on confidence-not low on talent
It would have been pretty easy to have Burgess go back and bring in Corbett
And Ainsworth should always play
FFS I'd have Jye Farrar play as our KPD over Graham
We're just supporters, just venting but we love this team and it's just so hard

If the club can pay out Jarryd Lyons contract may aswell pay out Dew’s would be on that much

I have too much sadness in my life already so I had to leave at 3/4 time for my sanity
I know every time you go over the white line you're trying, so I don't say our players aren't
But when you're winning you run faster hit harder and you get to the end of the game and want to go again
This is a coach, a team a group of supporters , a Club so low on confidence-not low on talent
It would have been pretty easy to have Burgess go back and bring in Corbett
And Ainsworth should always play
FFS I'd have Jye Farrar play as our KPD over Graham
We're just supporters, just venting but we love this team and it's just so hard

Forward this to club - its sums up my feelings. Everyone has a breaking point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The coch’s son just posted on Reddit he just found a cheque with Dew’s pay out written on it

Just confirming. I have no insider knowledge, or never have spoken to Cochs son.

It was a light hearted Dig at the fact Cochs son posts everything on reddit before the public/media become aware.

so just confirming there was no cheque, because Dew hasn’t lived upto any of the standards of anyone that hired him.

He gets nothing but a moving box.. to put his belongings into

Just confirming. I have no insider knowledge, or never have spoken to Cochs son.

It was a light hearted Dig at the fact Cochs son posts everything on reddit before the public/media become aware.

so just confirming there was no cheque, because Dew hasn’t lived upto any of the standards of anyone that hired him.

He gets nothing but a moving box.. to put his belongings into
In big organisations there's a tried and true pathway of demoting the CEO and preserving the payout
The CEO digs their heels in and says"I'll stay and be a spoiler and they'll still have to pay me"
What happens?The CEO gets jack of it and throws in the towel after a few months.
Life's too short
So you'd wonder how Dew's contract is written
Does he have to be Senior Coach?
Or could he become an assistant to Shaw or even Francou (if he could be convinced to stay)
Maybe just throw the reins to Neil Craig for the last half of the season a la Colin Cowdrey

Limited game time but kicked 1 and played okay. Shaking the rust off

that well hey, get him into the seniors now!!!!

would play better than half the side we put out there today.

Well at least the players had no issues with the way Francou was treated and have responded accordingly over the last 2 weeks since he announced he was out.

According to Tom Boswell on his podcast francou is the mastermind behind the game plan so maybe good that he is leaving.. the game plan is like getting a kindergarten kids painting and saying it’s a Picasso equivalent

According to Tom Boswell on his podcast francou is the mastermind behind the game plan so maybe good that he is leaving.. the game plan is like getting a kindergarten kids painting and saying it’s a Picasso equivalent
Sorry but Boswell is being treated like a Mushroom.
He also said no problem between Dew and Francou and place is united. Absolute BS.
MASSIVE ISSUES.
BTW l'm not saying l want Francou to stay either. I don't think he's anything special IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back