Game Day Round 14: West Coast v Essendon, Thursday 20th June 2019, Optus Stadium, 6.10PM AWST (8.10PM AEST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurlygurdy

Premiership Player
Apr 15, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Dirty night against an opposition flying with their pressure game. Been a good lesson in how not to absorb pressure. Hopefully they can learn that lesson.
Goodnight all

Blood Bomber

Team Captain
May 19, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
I have/had very good private health cover. Appendix ruptured at the same time health system was under the pump here. Got admitted private hospital, locked in. Spent a few hours in review room. Get notified transferred to another hospital. No worries. This is where it gets relevant. TAXI ARRIVES and goes full pelt over speed humps to get me to the next hospital until I tell him I'm in pain. Dropped off to the destination hospital. Taxi leaves. Turns out hospital is shut for business. Cleaner eventually sees me alone in the dark at 1am and lets me in. Operated on that morning.

I have/had very good private health cover. Appendix ruptured at the same time health system was under the pump here. Got admitted private hospital, locked in. Spent a few hours in review room. Get notified transferred to another hospital. No worries. This is where it gets relevant. TAXI ARRIVES and goes full pelt over speed humps to get me to the next hospital until I tell him I'm in pain. Dropped off to the destination hospital. Taxi leaves. Turns out hospital is shut for business. Cleaner eventually sees me alone in the dark at 1am and lets me in. Operated on that morning.
Are you in WA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back