Review Round 14: WIN vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladhams and Billy to get selected with one of them being the emergency. The Magpies will get Paddy and Justin which is sort of like for like. Willem in for Karl.

Pretty happy SPP was dropped and Houston to mid has been a revelation.
Dan the Man in the guts is a game changer. People like Amon on the outside too.
No team can afford SPP Wines Boak and Ebert with wild and unpredictable disposal. We bang on about KH and gameplans
but seriously our "iffy" disposal kills momentum. We'll never get to the top 4 without major changes of players around the ball.
We're getting there tho' so some hope especially with Garner looking a prospect for mid-field down the track.

I had flashbacks to Steve Curtis a few times on Saturday night as Brad Ebert charged around in the #7 guernsey and a helmet.

View attachment 697690

ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA - JUNE 22: Ryan Burton and Ryan Burton of the Power tackle Gary Ablett of the Cats during the 2019 AFL round 14 match between the Port Adelaide Power and the Geelong Cats at Adelaide Oval on June 22, 2019 in Adelaide, Australia. (Photo by James Elsby/AFL Photos)
Would be nice to have two Ryan Burton's in our side... :D :p
Does anyone check content these days?

So I just went to rewatch the geelong game, I don't know if this has been spoken about on here yet. With 17:45 remaining in the first quarter motlop kicked the ball inside 50, the umpire yelled out play on, touched and even signalled play on, dangerfield then took a mark and he called the mark.

So I just went to rewatch the geelong game, I don't know if this has been spoken about on here yet. With 17:45 remaining in the first quarter motlop kicked the ball inside 50, the umpire yelled out play on, touched and even signalled play on, dangerfield then took a mark and he called the mark.
Spot on, saw it myself ... umpires are like fish .. only have a 3 second memory.. :D :p o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back