Autopsy 2022 Round 15 – Collingwood vs GWS Giants, Sunday 26 June, 3:20 PM @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
I can just see the selections being Taranto, Davis, Brander & Briggs. Or even no Briggs.

Would blow my mind.

mind GIF

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
is there a chance Himmelberg goes forward this week ? seems likely with Sproule & Pruess out and Davis back in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to be critical of what McVeigh is willing to try on Matchday as opposed to Leon's same s**t different day approach. Although I'm still not sold on Keefe as a ruck.
Trying things where things don’t need to be tried today though

If he was a true big to add some size down in the forwards I would be for it but he’s not. We need a big body / and or tall KPF

Andre the Giant

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2012
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
GWS
Predictable result and had they kicked straight they would have won comfortably. Still we played with some fight and heart so not too bad.

Thought Davis was terrific tonight, might still be a little fight in the old dog yet.

Playing Haynes and Taranto both forward was bizarre. Both are slow and cannot kick.

The club seems determined to play Haynes out of position, he’s been a great player but he’s a defender. I am worried about him, he looks a little battle scarred and unless injured could be cooked.

Only positive is that the results this week have improved our draft pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back