AFL Toast Round 15: 17 point win against North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

This is so well executed it took me about 90 seconds to realise that it's a compilation of the umpires ****ing us

This is so well executed it took me about 90 seconds to realise that it's a compilation of the umpires ****ing us

Haha thanks. Was my first attempt at video editing, so I guess that's a good sign.

Funny thing is, if you take into account all the missed or reverse free kicks, they would have been about even in the end.

Just checked the North board again and North fans still legit think we had to use some sort of supernatural force to win. Nothing melts like marshmellows

It’s also the shock at losing to 12th place side. Seem to forget they’re only a game ahead. Delusional.

Haha thanks. Was my first attempt at video editing, so I guess that's a good sign.

Funny thing is, if you take into account all the missed or reverse free kicks, they would have been about even in the end.

The only thing it needed was the afl media header at the start and I genuinely wouldn’t have known the difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back