Review Round 15, 2016: Essendon v Box Hill Hawks, 11.00am, 16 July 2016 @ Windy Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miles and kiwi very good. Webster only played abit over a quarter before sitting out the rest of the game. Willsmore struggled with a leg injury and probably shouldn't of played. Langers was solid without being outstanding. TOB kicked 3 i think and as soon as he starts holding his marks his game will certainly improve. Lovell and hardwick tried hard all day. Boxhill continue to bomb to contests instead of trusting their leg and hitting up a team mate. Cracking day for footy but didn't get the chocolates.

Essenscum 3.1-19 5.2-32 9.4-58 15.5-95
Box Hill Hawks 4.5-29 5.7-37 10.10-70 13.14-92

Box Hill Hawks
Goal Kickers: T. O''Brien 3, W. Langford 2, A. Brolic 2, B. Hardwick 2, T. Miles, M. Lock, D. Willsmore, S. Iles
Best Players: W. Langford, S. Switkowski, Z. Webster, A. Kennedy, D. Mirra, B. Hardwick

Disappointing result, considering it sounded like we were in front for most of the day.

Good to hear people saying Miles played well again. Has been very consistent this year and is coming along nicely

I wouldn't have expected a massive game from Langers. A punctured lung is a fairly serious issue and I did surprise me that he returned to footy relatively quickly. Will take a game or two to get back into the swing of things

Box Hill Hawks
Goal Kickers: T. O''Brien 3, W. Langford 2, A. Brolic 2, B. Hardwick 2, T. Miles, M. Lock, D. Willsmore, S. Iles
Best Players: W. Langford, S. Switkowski, Z. Webster, A. Kennedy, D. Mirra, B. Hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back