Review Round 15, 2018 - Fremantle vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Freo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

ibq4pw21ECn6.gif

Pleasantly difficult to pick 5 this week. Rayner absolutely fantastic. Spectacular game from him. We've seen good debuts from Narkle and Sier this week, but Rayner should have the nom this week I reckon. Tempted to give some points to Hodge - it didn't go down that end very often but he put in a great game, marshalling and working hard to defend. Stef was big, obviously had the advantage of no Sandilands but did good work. Beams, McClug, Cutler, Berry, McStay, Taylor... this was a good team performance. And as dirty as Robertson's first half was he came back and played a good second half.

Thinking Rayner, McStay, Beams, Cutler, Berry, and a few who are sore to miss out.

A fantastic win and great to see. Huge for the players and for us as fans to see the boys go west and notch a big win there. Won all four quarters, and won them all solidly.

A four quarter win! Amazing.

Felt so good considering no Fremantle supporter were giving us respect before the game. Happy to destroy them by another 50 points just like the last 2 games. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So everyone's going to Church next Saturday morning, yeah?

It occured to me during we actually won the last weekend I went to a regular service, which was at the Nykirken in Bergen. Inconveniently we actually played on Friday night that week which may date my trip to Norway a little. I really ought to go back some time it's nice there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How bloody great was that, amazing win and the youngsters really stood up.

Reward for effort over the season, now we need to get that back-to-back win against Carlton next week, huge game.

GO THE LIONS!

Stef dominated, Clug and Berry excellent. Beams played well apart from not running defensively at all. Backline great.

The poster in the review thread who tried to weave in the narrative that the stadium would grant us the win is the real MVP today.

No down playing this win please, we were well on top before Fyfe went off, on the road against a team who with a win would have been one win out of the 8. FANTASTIC! I'll concentrate on our youngsters.

McCluggage- Will be elite.
Berry- Josh Kennedy(Swans) Mk2.
Rayner- Absolute beast in the making.
Hipwood/McStay- Will be a great combination, one of them will kick 5+ before the years out.
Witherden- Hope he goes up on to the wing eventually, need him delivering into F50.
Gardner- Very good medium defender now.

A special mention for Nick Robbo, ordinary first half but he fought back well.

Back