Thursday, June 28
Richmond v Sydney (ES) (N)

Friday, June 29
Western Bulldogs v Geelong (ES) (N)

Saturday, June 30
Carlton v Port Adelaide (MCG)
Adelaide v West Coast (AO) (T)
Gold Coast v Collingwood (MS) (N)
Greater Western Sydney v Hawthorn (SP) (N)

Sunday, July 1
Melbourne v St Kilda (MCG)
Essendon v North Melbourne (ES)
Fremantle v Brisbane Lions (OS) (T)

Couple of interesting games for me this week.

I expect West Coast in royal, but I'm starting to be of the opinion that navy and royal don't work well together, particularly when there is the secondary colour of gold on both. Would prefer West Coast wear the peril against us now, and I expect we will almost certainly still wear our clash against them.

Hawthorn likely in white?

North Melbourne... full royal, royal on white or full white?

West Coast have definitely worn the royal against the Crows though with the white shorts, from what I remember, but I think we need to see the peril at Adelaide Oval.

Yeah they always wear royal against us. I never thought it was a problem, until a match in 2016 on a bright sunny day when I found it very hard to watch. We did outscore them 50-1 in the first quarter though, so the players mustn’t have had much problem! :p

Yeah they always wear royal against us. I never thought it was a problem, until a match in 2016 on a bright sunny day when I found it very hard to watch. We did outscore them 50-1 in the first quarter though, so the players mustn’t have had much problem! :p
we played you guys on a friday night in 2016

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where can I find these graphs and info?
On my laptop. Still trying to work out a way to display this information, where users can filter through specific columns on Wordpress. Google Spreadsheets won’t let me filter when inserted into Wordpress.

We've always worn Royal v Crows - (and every other club with Navy or Black jumpers) and it's never been an issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back