Preview Round 15, 2018 - Swans .v. Richmond

Who wins?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ready yet and only an idiot would bring a bloke who has had 8 weeks on the sidelines in to play AFL. He might play NEAFL with Reid.
Oh god, Reid in the NEAFL? They’ll need to put padding all around the boundary fences, lay down extra spongy turf, ask the opposition players to not tackle too hard, and wrap Reid in bubble wrap.

Will you guys send Hewett to Dusty or Cotchin? Also good luck it should be a great game :thumbsu:

Martin.

If they both play their best, Martin can do more damage then what Cotchin can. Shut Martin down and you shut down such a big part of Richmond's structure. Hewitt as this ability just like he has on most teams' best midfielders this year.

Our last 15 games at Docklands/Etihad/Telstra Dome we have Won by an average of 43 points. So im tipping Swans by 43.

14/1 record.

Four year old yet to give a defenitive tip. I get the feeling she isnt confident
Little less impressive when you take into account Carlton, Saints, Essendon and Norf make up a decent share of those W's.

Good position to be in if Marsg
Will you guys send Hewett to Dusty or Cotchin? Also good luck it should be a great game :thumbsu:
Im the opposite to my colleague, i think he goes to cotchin as he can run with him whole game. I think martin will be too strong in front of goal when he presses forward which he seems to do more of this year?

Agreed cracking game, good luck.

Good position to be in if Marsg

Im the opposite to my colleague, i think he goes to cotchin as he can run with him whole game. I think martin will be too strong in front of goal when he presses forward which he seems to do more of this year?

Agreed cracking game, good luck.

I’d send Hewett to Rance and * with Richmond’s Plans A&B!

Happy enough to see Rose get a recall
He has had some good efforts in the NEAFL and his pressure and defensive work look better.
Really hope he puts in aome good second efforts and kicks a few goals

Last edited:
Bummer about Marsh, he is definitely growing in confidence and will only get better the more games he gets. You have so much talent in your best 22 that he's rarely a target/go to option but I feel if you stand by him he will be firmly in your 22 by the end of 2019.
Bit worried we will eventually lose him home west before it all clicks. thats how it goes sometimes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back