Preview Round 15, 2018 - Swans .v. Richmond

Who wins?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early in the week I said If anyone come on this Board and said we can't win I would spew up !!!!

Well guess ******* what ?????

I just spewed up in my own mouth !!!!!

We can't win.

James ******* Rose !!!!!!!!!!

Slower than me !!!!!!!!!

Papley out against a quick side on a bowling ******* green surface Towers comes in.

Taking the Piss Longmire. Either that or he should be in a ******* straight jacket.

Now excuse me while I go pick the ******* carrot out of my teeth.
I liked just for the high quality melt.

Rose does deserve a shot based on his NEAFL form but I’m not sure Richmond is the best team to bring him in against
What's going on with Fox Grim? What's the story?

Early in the week I said If anyone come on this Board and said we can't win I would spew up !!!!

We can't win.

Slower than me !!!!!!!!!

Papley out against a quick side on a bowling ******* green surface Towers comes in.

Taking the Piss Longmire. Either that or he should be in a ******* straight jacket.

In before Rosey kicks a bag & has 30 possies. :p

Well

what's gotten lost in all of the melting is that we get another chance to see McCartin. Seemed to be playing with a whole different level of confidence the last time we saw him play, so if he can carry that into this week post-bye that'd be awesome

Didn't come on after half time against Uni either, must be carrying something
That was the game I was thinking of. He has played one more after that and finished it (against GC)

Seriously though this game is going to be tough. Really hope we can pull it off.
Realistically though, The Tigers are have their best side in for the year & have currently not an injury to anyone that matters with significant pressure come from the twos. Houli perhaps would be an improvement to their run & carry.
I would like to think we can win but a tough outfit are the Tigers & a test we need to see where we are at. I think they'll beat us but it will stand us in good stead for where we need to be come finals.
Wish it was at the G because that would give our system a better reading against them but if we can apply our pressure across the ground for long periods then that will take us a long way to winning this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not surprised to see the usual nuclear meltdown of this board after team selections. Fear not I will prove my selection right again like I do each and every time. I am known as the Master Coach for a reason.

I think you can stop asking who paid for that free visit to the hypnotist now Horse.

So a small forward goes out, and we get in the best performing small forward from the NEAFL. Say what you like about Rose, but he's certainly shown a lot in the NEAFL this year. Very quick, very evasive, and his workrate seems better, because he's getting a lot more of it.

I'm keen to see what he can offer, because i think he could trouble the tigers backline.

This game won't be decided because Rose is selected ahead of Towers Fox or player X.

More interested in how the rest of the mids perform around The Midfield and who George puts to sleep.

Get something out of Hanners, have Parker play well and not panic, rest of the job will be fine.

Face it, all Rose has to do is play forward, engage a defender, lead them away from the action and tackle. If he defends forward well, kicks a goal and generally stays away it's a good game.

We can't win.

Slower than me !!!!!!!!!

I will come back to this post for a laugh

how about that. James Rose comes in. Rewarded for playing well all year and being a good boy and bothering to chase and tackle. The other was predictable. Marsh unlucky. Paps injured again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back