Game Day Round 15, 2018 - Swans v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus 34 turnovers compared to just 14 from them the difference tonight.

Yep the worst just blindly bombing from 70m out to an overloaded backline of unmanned Richmond defenders followed by allowing them to stroll up the corridor afterwards

Closely followed by the rushed kick from the backline to an unmarked Richmond player just outside their 50

Need to fken improve. Can easily get hammered by the cats next week after a big game like tonight.

Can't agree there. Would be good if he could recapture his past form - but I just don't see it happening. We can still win the flag though with Fox or Towers in that role if they are given time.
Was that Hanners injuring himself on the siren?

Fit Hannebery gives us an elite mid,

Or fit Heeney I guess,

Did you miss the West Coast game?

Where he was played as the loose man in defence? That’s not defending as the poster you quoted is referring to.

His one on one defence was pretty ordinary today. It clearly isn’t his strength and Melican is a much better pure defender, without question....

We have not seen a fit Hannebery in almost 2 years. Blindly hoping he will regain his fitness and form is costing us games.

I’d drop him just to be clear

Where he was played as the loose man in defence? That’s not defending as the poster you quoted is referring to.

His one on one defence was pretty ordinary today. It clearly isn’t his strength and Melican is a much better pure defender, without question....

Nothing wrong with using him as a loose man in defence. Play Aliir to his strengths.

Agree, but should play both

Rohan, Hannebery & jack Not doing enough yet again. Horse needs to o'keefe them asap. Rose couldn't run out the game which was disappointing given its year 4.

Liked Ronke, buddy & mccartin and of course the midfield did well. Hewitt and Cunningham made caddy & dusty non factors but we still got smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back