Status
Not open for further replies.

rei154

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
IN: Wingard, Ross, Scrimshaw, Lewis

OUT: Brand (omitted), Smith (omitted), Poppy (omitted), Ceglar (omitted)

B: Hardwick, Frawley, Impey

HB: Sicily, O’Brien, Scrimshaw

C: Henderson, Shiels, Morrison

HF: Wingard, Gunston, Moore

F: Breust, Lewis, Burgoyne

R: McEvoy, O’Meara, Worpel

INT: Scully, Roughead, Ross, Glass

Quite a few will be lucky not to get dropped, but I can't see us dropping more than four. I wish we would accept our fate this season and chuck a heap of the kids in and get them to have a few games in a row. Lewis, Moore and Morrison shouldn't miss for the remainder of the year. I'd like to see Cousins squeeze back in the remainder as well, but I can't see that happening unless someone like Shiels has a truly terrible game (not that I was a fan of his against Sydney)

Unless Darling shits himself again. I just can’t see us winning this game. We might as well go into full tank mode and start pondering about who to draft with that top 5 pick.

Sep 22, 2008
Noosa
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Will be my first Hawks game at the G in a long time. Just looking forward to going to a game to be honest, would love a win but not hopeful after seeing us tonight against the Swans on TV. I
'm sure there are many elements of education in what Clarko is trying to teach to the Hawks so we are mentally prepared for a tilt in a year or two but it is tough watching it as we speak. It must be frustrating for the whole playing group.

OnceKicked50

Cancelled
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This one will hurt. The players have lost all confidence now.

Surely Ross just plays.

edit: * has anyone looked at our next five games? Eagles, Pies, Freo at UTAS, Cats and Brisbane at UTAS.

If we don't beat Freo we are looking at 8 losses in a row.

Last edited:

user33

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2011
Aus
AFL Club
Hawthorn
IN: Wingard, Ross, Scrimshaw, Lewis

OUT: Brand (omitted), Smith (omitted), Poppy (omitted), Ceglar (omitted)

B: Hardwick, Frawley, Impey

HB: Sicily, O’Brien, Scrimshaw

C: Henderson, Shiels, Morrison

HF: Wingard, Gunston, Moore

F: Breust, Lewis, Burgoyne

R: McEvoy, O’Meara, Worpel

INT: Scully, Roughead, Ross, Glass

Quite a few will be lucky not to get dropped, but I can't see us dropping more than four. I wish we would accept our fate this season and chuck a heap of the kids in and get them to have a few games in a row. Lewis, Moore and Morrison shouldn't miss for the remainder of the year. I'd like to see Cousins squeeze back in the remainder as well, but I can't see that happening unless someone like Shiels has a truly terrible game (not that I was a fan of his against Sydney)

Almost perfect. Add cousins in for Morrison and we're done.

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Looking forward to the return of Wingard in this one and hopefully the return of Lewis and a debut or 2. Weagles are vulnerable without McGovern and Barrass but coudn’t give a stuff about winning anymore. It’s all about preparing for next year now!!
Barrass will be back this game. He was almost picked the other night. He'll be rusty tho.

Not sure what to expect this game. I cant remember the last time we beat you guys at the MCG.

MasterSamurai

Premiership Player
Mar 21, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
BayernMunchen
We can win this! Dunstall and Brereton will kick 8 between them!

Anyway, back to reality:

B: Hardwick Frawley Burgoyne
HB: Sicily O’Brien Scrimshaw
C: Smith O’Meara Henderson
HF: Scully Gunston Wingard
F: Breust Lewis Impey
R: Ceglar Shiels Worpel
IntChg: Cousins Howe Moore Ross

Out: Brand Mcevoy (looks inj.) Morrison
Glass Puopolo Roughead
In: scrimshaw Wingard Cousins Howe Ross Lewis

I know it won’t happen but I would love clarko to change it up a bit.

Apr 15, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Noah? Or are you thinking of luring Jed home? Or do you think Greg might have 1 game left in him?
Greg... obviously! Seriously though, knowing the HFC, we'd probably not even take him since we always have other targets to the romantic ambition of us supporters. He may be a spud for all I know.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
Barrass will be back this game. He was almost picked the other night. He'll be rusty tho.

Not sure what to expect this game. I cant remember the last time we beat you guys at the MCG.
We are in full tank mode mate. Leave Barrass and NicNat at home and get them 100% for your tilt at back2back. They won’t be required here.

Mar 8, 2007
Tassie
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill FC
As much as I'd like to see Grant Birchall make a successful return to the seniors, I really hope we don't see something along the lines of In: Birchall & Schoenmakers, Out: Moore & Glass this week. We need to start looking to the future. Our list is old.

westhawk

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2006
perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This one will hurt. The players have lost all confidence now.

Surely Ross just plays.

edit: **** has anyone looked at our next five games? Eagles, Pies, Freo at UTAS, Cats and Brisbane at UTAS.

If we don't beat Freo we are looking at 8 losses in a row.
And the way Freo are playing at the moment, I can’t see us winning that.

OnceKicked50

Cancelled
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We can win this! Dunstall and Brereton will kick 8 between them!

Anyway, back to reality:

B: Hardwick Frawley Burgoyne
HB: Sicily O’Brien Scrimshaw
C: Smith O’Meara Henderson
HF: Scully Gunston Wingard
F: Breust Lewis Impey
R: Ceglar Shiels Worpel
IntChg: Cousins Howe Moore Ross

Out: Brand Mcevoy (looks inj.) Morrison
Glass Puopolo Roughead
In: scrimshaw Wingard Cousins Howe Ross Lewis

I know it won’t happen but I would love clarko to change it up a bit.

Glass had his best game at AFL level last night. Be ridiculous to drop him man.

Jan 14, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
We are in full tank mode mate. Leave Barrass and NicNat at home and get them 100% for your tilt at back2back. They won’t be required here.

Would love to, but need to get them match-ready for the Derby week after. Be thankful you get them both in still-rusty mode.
Both WA teams gunning for top 4 that Derby is going to get uglier than usual.

Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
Would love to, but need to get them match-ready for the Derby week after. Be thankful you get them both in still-rusty mode.
Both WA teams gunning for top 4 that Derby is going to get uglier than usual.

Excellent, will pencil that in as my one game to watch that weekend. That’s about all I can handle atm.

I'm thinking a gazillion you pessimist...

Wait...what's bigger?
A gazillion is bald and elbows bazillions in the head without fear of suspension.

madhawksfan

Premiership Player
May 12, 2010
Canberra
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Impey Frawley Hardwick
Sicily Brand Scrimshaw
Scully Shiels Henderson
Wingard Gunston Bruest
Moore Lewis Timmy O
McEvoy Jaeger Worpel
Smith Burgoyne Glass Cuz

Outs: Cegs, Roughie, Poppy and Morrison
Ins: Lewis, Wingard, Cuz and Scrimmers

Assuming Birchall gets through this week, he should have at least one more at BH before being considered.

There’s no way that Birchall plays in this game. He’s been out for over 2 years and one VFL game isn’t enough. If it all goes well then pencil the Round 16 vs Collingwood MCG home game as his likely return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back