Preview Round 15 2019: Saints vs Richmond - Sunday, 30 June, Marvel, 1.10 PM - Maddies Match Please Donate

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like this is the mindset the club is going into the second half of the year with, all or nothing.

I’m ok with it, even if we lose and it spells the end of our season I think I’ll be fine with it.

We’ve rolled the dice now we see what happens.
It is an interesting comparison to when we went on the winning roll and beat Sydney to get in the finals. I still believe we have a remote chance to win this year if we can get most of he team back fit and have a settled line up. However, even if we do not make finals we have unearthed a lot of talent which will only make us stronger.

Just watched the 1980 grand final and the 2017 grand final back to back.
Gee people complaining about how skills have gone backwards and skilful players were back then need a reality check. Anyway........

Tomorrow we better come to play and win, if we don’t l can’t see us troubling the big teams.

Just watched the 1980 grand final and the 2017 grand final back to back.
Gee people complaining about how skills have gone backwards and skilful players were back then need a reality check. Anyway........

Tomorrow we better come to play and win, if we don’t l can’t see us troubling the big teams.

Lol yes anything before AFL...ouuffff. I was born in 1987 so have only watched over older games but anything before I was born looks pretty crap to me. I reckon it's just nostalgia from the old campaigners that think the skills were good.

Super confident
Saints are garbage
I don’t care what their record is

Well win by 30+
If we don’t win I don’t see us playing finals.
This is a statement game and I feel we are primed to blow them away

Only thing I wish to change is the game being played at the G. We’d win by 10 goals if it was. Go Tiges

Lol yes anything before AFL...ouuffff. I was born in 1987 so have only watched over older games but anything before I was born looks pretty crap to me. I reckon it's just nostalgia from the old campaigners that think the skills were good.
It's all relative. The skills were good - very good - for the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back