Preview Round 15 2019: Saints vs Richmond - Sunday, 30 June, Marvel, 1.10 PM - Maddies Match Please Donate

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We Should be winning this by 10 goals plus. Having said that we'll win by 4 points.
Split the difference. 28 point win after being 50 points up at 3/4 time.

I watched most of the St Kilda v Brisbane game. In the first half St Kilda looked like they were on top but almost every time they rebounded out of defence they turned it over under little pressure. Brisbane got on top late in the second and never looked back.

Go help us if we lose to this mob BUT they would have to hit targets all day under a much greater level of pressure.

We don’t play Etihad well but it is small so if we get on top scoring could be quick. Tigers by 127. Lynch to kick 13 snags.

Well overdue for our astute coaching team to make it so we play well in that **** pit of a ground!

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Prefer the keep the game plan standard across all grounds and best suited to the G
That’s where any game that really matters is played and I’m happy to cop a few losses at that ground if it keeps the team performing better overall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand where all this sack Richo stuff has come from. They were on fire when they actually had players on the park and have been absolutely crippled with injury. They also played in China and had half their team sick lol 6 and 7 at the half way point. They're actually not too dissimilar to us atm.
Barrett and the rest of the parasites decided they were on a roll after they got Scott and Bolton did they? Pathetic.

If we take these guys lightly it'll be a demoralising loss.

I don't understand where all this sack Richo stuff has come from. They were on fire when they actually had players on the park and have been absolutely crippled with injury. They also played in China and had half their team sick lol 6 and 7 at the half way point. They're actually not too dissimilar to us atm.
Barrett and the rest of the parasites decided they were on a roll after they got Scott and Bolton did they? Pathetic.

If we take these guys lightly it'll be a demoralising loss.
A few hours before the game against the lions the mmm radio team were saying he could be coach of the year .....
A few hours later ..... sack Richo :eek: :eek: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
WTF ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back