Preview Round 15 2019: Saints vs Richmond - Sunday, 30 June, Marvel, 1.10 PM - Maddies Match Please Donate

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

reckon jack graham is in our best midfield. we need his tackling and pressure to stop the oppo mids just waltzing out with the clean clearances all the time. even with the rest of our good mids in he has a place i reckon. if houli and sstack are playing then menadue and short can play vfl
whatever you reckon, but it seemed to me that against crows, jack had sloan and the crouch sisters as his runwiths........ and they waltzed around slicing us up. a lot of JRs pressure is over rated for mine. a fair bit is chasing someone who still gets the kick/hb away, as well as that 2nd tackler/gang smotherer that just causes a ball up when it is often not the desired results with our thin ruck stocks and lack of quality extractors at the moment caddy and higgo has really been poor when playing as inside mids to help out. we need pace for micky mouse stadium

whatever you reckon, but it seemed to me that against crows, jack had sloan and the crouch sisters as his runwiths........ and they waltzed around slicing us up. a lot of JRs pressure is over rated for mine. a fair bit is chasing someone who still gets the kick/hb away, as well as that 2nd tackler/gang smotherer that just causes a ball up when it is often not the desired results with our thin ruck stocks and lack of quality extractors at the moment caddy and higgo has really been poor when playing as inside mids to help out. we need pace for micky mouse stadium

need to actually win the ball a sh!tihad because our best skill our spread and running in waves isn't as effective. jack graham that is can't cover 3 or 4 of the oppos best mids while nobody else does anything like last game. with everyone else back in and ross eventually i think he is valuable in the side

need to actually win the ball a sh!tihad because our best skill our spread and running in waves isn't as effective. jack graham that is can't cover 3 or 4 of the oppos best mids while nobody else does anything like last game. with everyone else back in and ross eventually i think he is valuable in the side
cotch, dusty, dion, sheds and lambert go head to head with oppos best 5 mids, and match motors
JG for mine is just a good spare parts player and job do er, but thats OK... you might over rate him a bit and i probably under rate him a bit... but we still :hearteyes:love him :)

Interesting to see that both Bolton and Short have been named in the VFL squad for Saturday but none of Menadue Baker Naish or Chol have. Could be a pointer to the final make up of the side

cotch, dusty, dion, sheds and lambert go head to head with oppos best 5 mids, and match motors
JG for mine is just a good spare parts player and job do er, but thats OK... you might over rate him a bit and i probably under rate him a bit... but we still :hearteyes:love him :)

i actually wanted him out late last year and early this year but have seen a few things that makes me want him back all the time. he definitely plays better when all our best mids are in, doing a particular job while they work around him. i feel like ross/that is jack graham/cotch/dusty/prestia should eventually all be around the ball and lambo on the outside drifting forward and shedwardo on half back or half forward either one. lots of different setups we could go with for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back