Preview Round 15 2019: Saints vs Richmond - Sunday, 30 June, Marvel, 1.10 PM - Maddies Match Please Donate

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The club is not open on weekends .

Anyway rang Ticketmaster and they said my membership bar code doesent come up on there system , wtf , I’m a 3121 member , obviously someone in menbership dept has ****** something up I would say .
I tried logging in to get guest passes into 3121 for Giants game during the week and the same thing happened. Doesn’t recognize me.

I tried logging in to get guest passes into 3121 for Giants game during the week and the same thing happened. Doesn’t recognize me.

It’s ****ed , the club sending me emails about 3121 for this weekend game and show a link to click to upgrade to a seat and it doesent even recognise my membership lol I don’t even know now if it’s safe to just scan in with my card .

It’s ****** , the club sending me emails about 3121 for this weekend game and show a link to click to upgrade to a seat and it doesent even recognise my membership lol I don’t even know now if it’s safe to just scan in with my card .
Should be ok

It’s ****** , the club sending me emails about 3121 for this weekend game and show a link to click to upgrade to a seat and it doesent even recognise my membership lol I don’t even know now if it’s safe to just scan in with my card .
Are you sure 3121 gives you away games at marvel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time we don't pick an interstate player we get the "oh great, now he's gonna want to leave" comment. Even though that's completely BS, if it happened to be true well then they can **** off if that's their attitude. So we now pick players in fear that they'll go home? Please.

Woah...over the top much?

Point is Baker shouldn’t have been dropped in the first place
Baker is on the rookie list
90% of posters here reckon he was stiff

I’ve heard him say that may be one day he’d like to return to the farm back in WA...

WA clubs will enquire with his manger...he’s a good player

Time will tell

Bloody hell he'd be a pretty weak character if he wanted to leave based on being dropped once in his second year of footy.

Because bitcoins awesome
Nothing to do with weak character ...

He will go where there is opportunity...likelihood is that he’ll be squeezed out of the senior side as quality injured players are now fit ...and while others get gifted

He has every right to consider his future if He feels he’s not getting a fair go

Let’s see what pans out

Had a nightmare the other night we lost this game by 15 points. Then had another dream where we won by 20 goals. Hopefully reality is in the middle.

I dont know how our gameplan is going to compete with the best yet. What worked in 2017 and first part of 2018 doesn't work anymore. Our midfield isnt good enough and more specifically I dont think Nank wins enough taps to make us competitive enough out the centre bounces in particular and from clearances in general. I like the first use Soldo can provide, I think its more important now with the rule changes. Very interested to see how the gameplan unfolds. And Im hoping Dimma and co have some surprises up their sleeve.

Had a nightmare the other night we lost this game by 15 points. Then had another dream where we won by 20 goals. Hopefully reality is in the middle.

I dont know how our gameplan is going to compete with the best yet. What worked in 2017 and first part of 2018 doesn't work anymore. Our midfield isnt good enough and more specifically I dont think Nank wins enough taps to make us competitive enough out the centre bounces in particular and from clearances in general. I like the first use Soldo can provide, I think its more important now with the rule changes. Very interested to see how the gameplan unfolds. And Im hoping Dimma and co have some surprises up their sleeve.

Hopefully the end result is we win by 20 gees...I’d be fine with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back