Preview Round 15, 2019: St.Kilda v Richmond - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 30th June, 1:10PM AEST *MADDIES MATCH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Tigers

Votes: 48 75.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus you people are a bunch of sad s**t sacks. We have a good team in that has been tasked with responding to a really poor performance. I have absolute confidence that we are genuinely a chance tomorrow. Short of paddy and max we have every single one of our first round picks laying tomorrow, get around em!

We are talking about Richo here. He would replace Marshall with a hard working coconut.
Confirmed

2h7hunp.jpg

Jesus you people are a bunch of sad **** sacks. We have a good team in that has been tasked with responding to a really poor performance. I have absolute confidence that we are genuinely a chance tomorrow. Short of paddy and max we have every single one of our first round picks laying tomorrow, get around em!

Too right.

I can't wait to see Clark and Coffield turn into Xavier and Raph Clarke tomorrow, we will be in for a treat if that happens.

Gresham, Billings, Dunstan and Acres all need to stand up, they are our most talented first round picks and they are old enough to do the heavy lifting now.

Jesus you people are a bunch of sad **** sacks. We have a good team in that has been tasked with responding to a really poor performance. I have absolute confidence that we are genuinely a chance tomorrow. Short of paddy and max we have every single one of our first round picks laying tomorrow, get around em!
Really putting it on the young guys , really hope they give it to the Tigers - it would really lift the guys for our next games.

Game Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back