Game Day Round 15, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see what the official crowd is tonight, you would think with tickets only going on sale in the last week or so everyone will turn up.

Can anyone clarify what the official Health Department maximum allowable crowd is for tonight?
They interviewed someone on the Roar Deal Podcast back about 6-8 weeks ago and 16800 was mentioned as the maximum at that time.

I have a similar vibe, HUGE game tonight.

Lllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnssssssssss!

Purposely wore a different Guernsey to the one I wore last year. Jinx lifted. Win guaranteed.

You mean you can actually remember what Guernsey you wore to the Collingwood game last year?

My Collingwood mate remembered and asked me to wear it. He only remembered it as that was their last meaningful win and he's still clutching on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tonigh is a massively important game for us. We haven't mastered the 'go in as favourites and smash them' games and we have some issues re pressure and goal kicking.

We need a big step up to set us up for a finals run, which can lead to over excitement and lots of fumbly errors.

There's a traitorous niggle in the back of my mind that says the pressure of the home gf might be too much for our young team and we might see that tonight.

I feel dirty even saying that. Cmon boys - make me look like a fool.
ur dirty :)

Must be time for the kicking for goal Gods to shine on us so we kick a bag of goals and a smattering of behinds. I would like us to try to get a greater percentage of shots in front, rather than the deep flanks. And deep, except for Eric. We have the talls to outmark Moore, if we kick it to our advantage. Agree with others that this is a must win, season defining game. Really excited to watch us Roar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back