Game Day Round 15, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two down, including our best player. Their talls are going to trouble us unless we dominate the midfield battle. This is not a lead you can hold on to easily, so absolutely need to get the first goal or two. Then we can hold them off. Big task ahead, but this is where heart comes into play.

Mcstay behind the ball looks so much more comfortable!! Come on boys! Grind this out!
Harris doesn’t look sore/angry/frustrated at all! Maybe it’s just precautionary??
Reminds me of Zorko doing similar last year then playing the next game. Hopefully just precautionary.

Apr 4, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Both sides are cooked.

If it wasn't obvious before McStay is a straight ahead player and that's where he needs to play. Been poor otherwise.

Umpiring has been completely pitiful. Even the boundary umpires are crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lazza16

The Lions Women...roaring into 2023
Jul 7, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think Robbo just got the Toby Greene treatment.

The free kick was there but the ump just doesn't like him.

If Robbo did that to an opposition player it would have been a certain free kick.

If he had of done it to a Richmond player it probably would have been a free kick, a reporting and a suspension to try to clean up that type of behaviour from the game.

I hope you guys come out with the same physicality in second half and give them hell.
Do you think the umps coach will chastise him or pat him on the back?

Diverse

Senior List
Jun 14, 2020
Australia
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Manchester United
Mcstay behind the ball looks so much more comfortable!! Come on boys! Grind this out!
Harris doesn’t look sore/angry/frustrated at all! Maybe it’s just precautionary??

Yeah, I think so too. Our run home is pretty good so if he is out now is a good time to rest him until the finals. He doesn't seem to fussed, got a bit of a smirk to him.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
McInerney is slaughtering Grundy.

1599219462221.png

Apr 4, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
McStay plays 2 minutes in the ruck

BigFooty: McStay is a natural defender, looks so good down there.
C'mon Jackess he's been a real momentum killer tonight .

There's an obvious role for him now that Harris is off,and he can do some rucking as well. Looks a lot better in the middle where he actually has to put in an effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back