Preview Round 15, 2021: Giants v Hawks, MCG, 1.10pm Sunday 27th June

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a plan a strategy against the bombers and we had our chances to win. We just weren't good enough

Yep.

But the same strategy meant that Stringer was their extra forward rolling up to the contest and becoming a Dusty clone.

Anyway, looking forward to Sunday. Hopefully the rain stays away.

He is the best option mate apart from frost

That's fair, but I'm sceptical on Hardwick in the air with how Greene plays.

At some point we are going to need Day, Scrimshaw and CJ to be able to shut-down as well as create. That's the progression which we saw with Sicily... what a gun.

I'd love to see one of these guys be given this task this weekend.

If our midfield can pressure the Giants into high entries inside 50 then Scrimshaw and Denver are going to have a field day.

I wonder what the record is for marks on debut. Contested, uncontested, intercept, etc. If we're not going to win too many games this season it would be great to see our younger guys making statements like Duke did with his debut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try log out and close browser and log back in again
Tried off phone and computer. I'm guessing they still have learnt from earlier this year where they put to low a limit on what we can redeem in replacement games (or it has very unlikely sold out)

Tried off phone and computer. I'm guessing they still have learnt from earlier this year where they put to low a limit on what we can redeem in replacement games (or it has very unlikely sold out)
Damn you DGB?

Do you even get an option to pick where you sit? I don’t. It just says level 2 Goal limited availability and you can’t change a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back