Preview Round 15 2021 - GWS Giants v Hawthorn, 1.10 pm @ MCG, Sun 27 June

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Green and Ash may be questioning their choice to extend at the Giants. A couple of high end picks missing multiple games in their second years would be very frustrated.
Be fair enough if in a top team, but in an injury hit side pushing it uphill to make the eight?
Kennedy and Reid give their all, but are average footballers. Ash has better form this year plus a far higher ceiling.

That said, I hope the boys selected have great games and contribute to a win.

Green and Ash may be questioning their choice to extend at the Giants. A couple of high end picks missing multiple games in their second years would be very frustrated.
Be fair enough if in a top team, but in an injury hit side pushing it uphill to make the eight?
Kennedy and Reid give their all, but are average footballers. Ash has better form this year plus a far higher ceiling.

Competition for spots is good. It will make them better players. They will be back in soon.

i don’t see an issue with players not being selected due to poor form. If they have a problem with it they can go to Carlton where poor form is rewarded with more games. Green and Ash will be better players having to work hard for their spots.

Reid has been playing his role as lock down defender well so no issues with his selection over Ash.

With a relatively healthy list Green has to push out Ward, Tarranto, Hopper, Kelly, cogs or MDB from the midfield rotation and at this point the midfield mix is out if he plays. It is Wards role that will be his going forward. MDB although limited plays a different role to Green.

Hopefully that provides our boys with plenty of incentive to win & get into the 8.

This is the exact type of game we have a history of losing.

Coming off a big win, against a team that isn't doing very well, potentially in a bit of adverse circumstances (relocated in this case).

I don't bet but this is tempting me to throw some cash on at least have some reason not to be disappointed.

I’m a Vic member. Does anyone know if we should be right just to turn up and head in or are you supposed to pre-arrange your ticket or something to 25000 capacity.

I’m a Vic member. Does anyone know if we should be right just to turn up and head in or are you supposed to pre-arrange your ticket or something to 25000 capacity.

According to Vic members for the Lions, best bet is get in contact with the club because it varies from home team to home team, venue to venue, and that's before accounting for god knows what happens with this relocated one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back