GWS
Round 15 GIANTS v Hawthorn Sunday, June 27 at 1:10pm MCG

FB: Jack Buckley, Phil Davis, Sam Reid

HB: Harry Perryman, Nick Haynes, Isaac Cumming

C: Josh Kelly, Callan Ward, Lachie Whitfield

HF: Matt de Boer, Harry Himmelberg, Bobby Hill

FF: Toby Greene, Jeremy Finlayson, Daniel Lloyd

RR: Matt Flynn, Tim Taranto, Jacob Hopper

Interchange (from): Adam Kennedy, Connor Idun, Tom Green, Kieren Briggs, Lachie Ash, Brent Daniels, Shane Mumford, Tanner Bruhn

In: Lachie Ash, Brent Daniels, Shane Mumford, Tanner Bruhn

You'd have to presume we'll play 2 rucks again, so either Briggs or Mumford, the other being an emergency.

I'd say Idun is in (no reason to drop him IMHO) & Bruhn is probably just an emergency.

So two of Kennedy, Green, Ash & Daniels to be on the bench, and two out.

There seems to be snippets of talk around Kelly being troubled by that ankle, so if he does come out surely Ash would be his replacement.

Presuming Kelly is fine, I'd go: Briggs, Green, Idun & Ash, with Kennedy as the medical sub. Suspect it to more likely be: Mumford, Green, Idun & Kennedy.

I'm hoping Idun, Green, Briggs, Ash from that bunch

The fact we've named Hill and Lloyd on field leads me to think Daniels is unlikely to play
Agree.
I thought Daniels would come in for 1 of those 2.
I hope we play Ash over Kennedy.

1624604510500.png

Kenners, Idun, Daniels, Briggs as the bench.

Luckily I'm wrong

JC100

Club Legend
Jan 2, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Unfortunate that Green and Ash can’t crack it for a spot in the side but it shows where we are at with player availability.
There will be some unlucky blokes next week when cogs, Taylor and Hogan need to find a spot.

would like to see Ash come in for Kennedy or Reid.Don’t know who Green could push out especially with cogs impending return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back