Preview Round 15, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Gold Coast Suns @ Blundstone Arena | Saturday, June 26 @ 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RossHenshaw

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Atley to the bench ... I know it don’t mean much these days ..but the backline looks so much better without his name there 👌👍👏
090AFE09-F6A2-4957-9148-F9220E209A00.gif

teethmeetsflesh

Cancelled
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We literally threw LMAc and Taz straight back in as soon as they were fit.

They had planned to play them both in the VFL, but the comp was put on hold due to COVID. They created a simulation internally so they could get a similar level of match fitness to what would be gained from vfl minutes prior to being called up.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not sure about Scott being dropped. 10 disposals and 6 tackles while limiting rich to the same number of disposals (after removing his 8 kick outs). I would have thought successfully shutting down your opponent on the half back line and racking up the 5th most tackles of the night counted for more.

Phillips for Powell is ok I guess; at the end of the day if Powell needs a rest then he needs a rest. Powell attended a third of the centre bounces last week so hopefully they give Phillips the luxury of the same or more. If he's left to rot on a flank too much I'll cry. Again.

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They had planned to play them both in the VFL, but the comp was put on hold due to COVID. They created a simulation internally so they could get a similar level of match fitness to what would be gained from vfl minutes prior to being called up.

Silver had also been able to keep his fitness up due to the nature of the injury, and Taz had been ready for a run in the VFL a week before our bye but COVID scuppered that plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

osaka mick

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2006
Gold Coast
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton, 76s, Canucks
We literally threw LMAc and Taz straight back in as soon as they were fit.
Thats the difference between each of these guys , and guys like Polec, et al.
LMac and Taz are part of the leadership, and stengthened our team immediately. Polec, Hayden, and others will need to earn their spots.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Happy with those changes but of course Mahony still survives

garner or ford in for him next week

Just stop

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back