Preview Round 15, 2021 | North Melbourne vs Gold Coast Suns @ Blundstone Arena | Saturday, June 26 @ 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipping the Suns for this one. For all the talent they have they've massively underperformed this year. Copped the mother of all firecrackers up the ass from all quarters this week, reckon that talent will finally gel and produce a decent result for them. Looking at the teams they have 14 players which I think are very capable of winning their matchup. Hope to God that I'm wrong

everyone saying the heat is coming on GC is right. But at the same time Noble should be applying the same heat and letting our boys know that we shouldn't accept that we are the 18th side. Anything other than a win against GC is not on.

1624600319723.png

images

everyone saying the heat is coming on GC is right. But at the same time Noble should be applying the same heat and letting our boys know that we shouldn't accept that we are the 18th side. Anything other than a win against GC is not on.

You'd hope so, been nice to play a few good quarters over the last couple of weeks however I hope they are pushing for that 4 quarter performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeeeeeeeah. Nah.

While it's been a bit pathetic for a bloke in his, and his club's, position to be indulging in theatrics it's also been quite amusing. Going to that place though is just asking for ******* trouble from everyone. Totally unnecessary to bring up.

But what about pick 1 (Horne) ? Ye nah ... just kidding ,
I can honestly see us finishing above the Hawks if we keep a healthy list & bring the few due back in the next 2-3 weeks . Our draw is a bit more favourable than the Hawks. They def have the tougher run home .
Plus I can really see Clarkson putting on the hand break in the last few rounds if he gets a wiff of a possible number 1 pick in Horne !

I can honestly see us finishing above the Hawks if we keep a healthy list & bring the few due back in the next 2-3 weeks . Our draw is a bit more favourable than the Hawks. They def have the tougher run home .
Plus I can really see Clarkson putting on the hand break in the last few rounds if he gets a wiff of a possible number 1 pick in Horne !
We've got 2 winnable games.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I hope so. Will be better for us in the long run if the kids show this much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back