Game Day Round 15, 2021: Richmond v St.Kilda *CONNOLLY DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunstan just the 27 touches - 17 contested - 10 clearances, 8 inside 50s, 539m gained... to three quarter time.
He has been F%%King super

But no Bytel

Obviously not 🤣
Let me know if you need any more external team analysis, I’m all over it 🙄
You guys playing well , making the Tigers look average. 👍
All good man. Think you meant Marshall.. Ryder has been playing most of the year apart from a few weeks early on. But with those two together - we’re always a much better side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunstan just the 27 touches - 17 contested - 10 clearances, 8 inside 50s, 539m gained... to three quarter time.
Playing out his skin
He is literally having a steelo premium type game tonight

Lets keep the foot down and bury them

Dunstan has stuck it right up me tonight, amazing what players can do when playing for a contract. Been huge.

Long, battle and coff starting to look confident again. Shame about the hammy for coff.

Need to finish this strong still.

Lowest ever 3qtr time score under Hardwick could the saints have started and ended the dynasty??

We don't even seem to be playing that well. Am I just drunk or are they not playing well?

Loving Ben Longs game forward.

Not pretty, but fumbly early but just brought energy and could have quite easily kicked 3 goals.
His intensity is real. He just needs to keep the free kick ratio in his favour and he can have a real impactful presence. quite tidy in congestion too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back