Preview Round 15, 2021: Richmond v St.Kilda - MCG, Friday 25th June, 7:50PM AEST *CONNOLLY DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Tigers

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we just get at least a couple of decent wins against good opposition It's bloody hard putting a good list together and I actually like our, they need to pull a finger out, get some fire in the belly AND DO SOMETHING

After dominating against Adelaide it will be hard to replace Bytel.

Give it a rest.

I'm all for slagging off our players but what is the point of having a go at a 10 gamer kid?
Could be anything or nothing.

I daresay that comment reflects more on you than anything bytel does or doesn't do on a football field

Yeh he was given such a pristine opportunity as the emergency sub with less than 40% gametime over 3 and a bit quarters where he never played in the midfield.
I definitely saw him playing through the midfield when he was out there.

Don't want to sound like I'm bagging the kid but it's not as though he hasn't been given plenty of opportunities through the midfield in his games.

He just needs to to back and have some full games in the VFL and learn how to find the footy more.

He's a long way off at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are a lucky dip kind of side this year. You could see a 100 point loss, or a win, or a close one or a draw. fu** knows what we'll dish up.

Well, you've covered all bases there - it's very likely to be ONE of those :)

Give it a rest.

I'm all for slagging off our players but what is the point of having a go at a 10 gamer kid?
Could be anything or nothing.

I daresay that comment reflects more on you than anything bytel does or doesn't do on a football field
Wow 19 likes and counting. It seems you've hit a note..

It's both...crap drafting of players not able to play football to a high standard

Yep, the ring-ins don't care that much and the club has no identity or personality to create a bond for them to fly the flag for. We have too many from outside that are here for cash.

Hawks 2014 premiership had 4 ring ins. 2008 they had 1. They were held up as a side that grabbed external talent. We have 16 listed in 2021 that started at another AFL Club.

The Bytel fan boys sure are a sensitive lot.

There is just a bit of an unwritten law that you don't attack the kids. Guys that have some age and experience are fair game but to rush to write off a developing kid just makes you look like a campaigner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back