Preview Round 15, 2021: Richmond v St.Kilda - MCG, Friday 25th June, 7:50PM AEST *CONNOLLY DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Tigers

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coff forward was a total mystery to me last week but was probably his stay of execution in case he could produce something in a different role. Wipe the slate clean and get primed for a big return in 2022 hopefully.

Pumped to see Marshall back.

Just wonder if the boys pull out a good one and string us all along a little longer this season 😂

tradebait…
Whitebait
Spiderbait

g3yxNiA.jpg

So the Tigers are bringing in some child ruckman to experiment against us? It's one thing for their crew of bandwagoning fans to take the piss but it appears their coaches think we are a joke aswell.

Can our players please just pull their digits out this week and go bloody hard. Yes yes the Tigers are so amazing but their tall set up is crap this week, our midfield needs to show up and actually compete for four quarters. I'm sick of this bunch of fairweather f'wits, I saw a book in the op shop the other day "How Richmond's 2017 Premiership Can Save Australia" my god, I was tempted to buy it and use as firelighters back home but didn't want the stench of such sh*t even in my fireplace.

Last I checked Richmond are 8th, there is pressure on them too or at least there will be if we SHOW UP FFS.
giphy - 2020-12-18T173222.703.gif
Fire up Lewie! 😎

Are you saying we can rebuild him?

Remember when he would have to run really fast in the show and they slowed the film right down to near on half speed

Thats how fast hanners runs

Geez Coffield has had a 360 on his career this year. From one of the best developing kids in the league to a squashed melon. He needs this year to be over asap.. go away and work his backside off over per season.

Had a good year but from what I’ve seen he isn’t going to be what the club needs from a top 10 pick.

Our ring ins like Steele, Crouch, Higgins, Doogs, Membrey, Butler last season all have shown they don't care

Christ the unmittigated bullshit that gets posted on here.

No wonder so many good posters have gone
I’m still here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* disappointing.

I’ve avoided this place like the plague since the bed shitting against the crows and expected to come back to some epic melts on team selection night.

And donuts.

Lift your game people. :thumbsdown:

How the hell are youngsters going to learn to find the magic bean if not from Batman?!

Oh, they'll let you know if you're messing it up...you'll be criticised for doing it too badly, or too well. It's okay for them, 'cos blokes are just happy to get a bit of attention down there, but we are judged by a completely different system.
No movie is going to save us from this dilemma.

Last edited:
Dun dun dun another pick bites the dust
Would rather new coaches than to move Coffield and Battle on could even question Kings development this year, Long another one that’s gone backwards

I felt that with the guys coming in we'd be able to put out a strong side, but the reality is we still have guys very very out of form in the team. Battle really should be in the reserves this week, Long is lucky but I hope he goes well (a slight improvement last week), Mason Wood I'd still like to see more from.

Conversely, the Tigers for all their players out have a strong team. Their backline is ridiculous. Their forward line probably the weak point at the moment but you just know a few will bob up and kick goals for them. Like Aarts or something.

I'm just hoping we can go with them for four quarters, show some fight and try to get some blokes back into form. The ruck combo should be an area of strength for us, but more importantly our mids need to go toe-to-toe with theirs for the whole game and we can't lower our heads at any stage.

It's an opportunity to show what we are really made of, but reality is on paper we still look by far the weaker side. Our forwards, most of who have been pretty out of form, will really need to step up this week.

Idk what the teams done to me but coming into this match I’m even more confident than against Adelaide. The Ex tigers to have a day out. The ruck duo to murder the debutant

Had a good year but from what I’ve seen he isn’t going to be what the club needs from a top 10 pick.
Why to early to say how this kid will end up , kid lost confidence and form and both can be fixed - he has the skills and ability to be anything and he has not even turned 22 yet.
People were saying the same stuff about Marshall and now he is one of our best players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back