Preview Round 15, 2021: Richmond v St.Kilda - MCG, Friday 25th June, 7:50PM AEST *CONNOLLY DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Tigers

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should go with Ryder , Marshall, McKernan , King , Hunter , Howard and Frawley all in the one team for this week . McKernan and Hunter to ruck all day , Ryder , Marshall and King up forward with the resting ruck , Joyce at CHF plus Membrey . Afterall if we pack our team with small forwards then why not with talls .
Higgins, JB and Steele as our small forward brigade?

Long to Tonya Harding Shai Bolton to shut us all up about who we should have picked

Well ... to be honest, I'd be telling Long "The bar has been set ... if you think you can get the ball, go hard, keep your eyes on the ball, and if **** happens, we'll back you to the full at the Tribunal ... just get your ******* hands on it to be safe"

Unleash the beast and hope for the best.

Matty Parker playing for Tigers on Seven
Plus
He will probably play against us next week , take the mark of the year and kick 6 goals . 🤷🏽‍♂️ Good on him though , afterall we delisted him .

Played a very good game with 20 possessions and 10 tackles
was a beast the way he tackled. Hope he is included this week to mix it with his mates at the Saints

I’d like to be up by 80 add at HT like in 2017.. fun times
Sounds good. I'll be getting the ladder predictor out and working out how many wins in a row until we are in the 8.

Actually I already did. It's 5.

In: Marshall, Ross, Membrey, McKenzie
Out: Hunter, Clark, Lonie, Battle

Any word on how he trained yesterday. You'd have to think if he got through ok he’ll be in. Even lacking match fitness we’d be better with him as the second ruck and playing forward.
Hopefully we find out if he is in early in the week.

As you said, even without full match fitness he can still offer more than what Hunter brings. And his presence up forward will only help King.

Last time for the quarter we touched the ball, King was all over Bolta. With Marshall up forward as well, it could cause some headaches for them. Will just need the midfield to be competitive to give them a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time Paddy gets to play against Richmond in a Saint's guernsey. He will obliterate Chol. Chol is handy but he's an around the ground ruck, not a hitout ruck. Marshall has him covered around the ground anyway...

It is never as bad as it seems. We will lose by 20-39 points. We'll be a chance at 3QT, they'll kick a few in a row and that will be all she wrote.

Lonie and Long have to be dropped. I love Longy but they both caused us to lose last week.

Ross, Membrey and Marshall in, Wilkie can take CCJ, not tall enough but he has the strength, We can't make the mistake of playing too tall in defence.

Marshall gives the team a significant lift I think.

Not only in his skill but he's very competitive hopefully that rubs off on a few guys.

Marshall gives the team a significant lift I think.

Not only in his skill but he's very competitive hopefully that rubs off on a few guys.

I know I'm the forum pessimist but I'm really concerned that they are rushing him back for a feel good story again and his feet aren't ready for the work load. We should put him on ice until the feet are 100%. No use trying to sprinkle some glitter on this turd of a season. Just get him right for the next few years instead.

I know I'm the forum pessimist but I'm really concerned that they are rushing him back for a feel good story again and his feet aren't ready for the work load. We should put him on ice until the feet are 100%. No use trying to sprinkle some glitter on this turd of a season. Just get him right for the next few years instead.

I'm normally an optimist but this season has seriously tested me.

I hope he is 100% right to go because I agree with you that I don't want to risk him in the slightest.

I want DMac to see if he's truely improved and Connoly, Joyce and Clav to get games. Work out who's worth keeping on the list next year, try some positional changes and play around. See if we have a Nick Hind who would be better in a role they aren't currently playing. Butler off HBF, Hill forward anything, just throw the magnets in the air, have Lonie in the ruck...alright maybe too far but you get the point.
McKenzie hasn't improved mate sorry to break it to you. He'll be a plonker for the rest of time. Clint Jones will wind back the clock and learn to kick both sides before Dmac comes good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back