Preview Round 15, 2022: Bulldogs v Hawks, 7pm Friday 24th June, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some info please. Being a Tassie member can i use my membership to get into this game,I have the 4 Tassie game & 1 Victorian game Membership.

I'll try to answer this. But perhaps give the club membership calls, they're really good.

This is Bulldogs game and not even a replacement game for us so i guess the answer is No. The ticket for GA is $27 as per yesterday.

It's very pricey for a game in Marvel Stadium.

I'll try to answer this. But perhaps give the club membership calls, they're really good.

This is Bulldogs game and not even a replacement game for us so i guess the answer is No. The ticket for GA is $27 as per yesterday.

The game is a replacement game for us.

I doubt the Tassie membership would give access though, I'd guess it would be home games only that would be eligible.

I doubt the Tassie membership would give access though, I'd guess it would be home games only that would be eligible.

Yep. I've got a ticket sitting in my phone. Didn't think it was a replacement game as it is at Docklands, but it sure seems to be. Could be a good crowd although it's cold and wet

Great if it's a replacement game for us 😊.

I try to booked a seat for my friend that have gold membership, but home game only. When I put the barcode it says no entitlement for this game.

The best/cheapest options are :
1.Get a ticket for her as a normal adult guest for $40.
2. Both of us taking the GA ticket for $27 each.

Hopefully we're getting good crowd tonight.

I try to booked a seat for my friend that have gold membership, but home game only. When I put the barcode it says no entitlement for this game.

Hmm that's weird, do they have the ticket listed on the Hawthorn app when they are logged in? Mine appears in there although I can still use the card.

Hmm that's weird, do they have the ticket listed on the Hawthorn app when they are logged in? Mine appears in there although I can still use the card.

Will double check.

I think it's my mistake out of habit. I'm a Dunstall member so always upgraded my seat before game day.

Lesson learnt, will check the status of the game first and plan it properly next time.

Thanks for the info, i will give them a call

After some info please. Being a Tassie member can i use my membership to get into this game,I have the 4 Tassie game & 1 Victorian game Membership.
Yes. According to the website that memberships allows you access to 1 'member access' game in Melbourne. Tonight's game is a 'member access' game, they used to call them replacement games.

My partner and I were able to upgrade our gold Home & Away tickets easily, however our Kennedy Club home friends barcode had no entitlements. He called the club and got another barcode that allowed the upgrade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't see why they don't just give it to Sicily for the rest of the year.

Seems pretty obvious that baring injury he will be our captain in 2023 (notwithstanding some of our more left field captaincy picks).
Wouldn't surprise me if it is Sis.
He was the one on Blank first-game announcement video essentially making the announcement to team with the hangman game.

My partner and I were able to upgrade our gold Home & Away tickets easily, however our Kennedy Club home friends barcode had no entitlements. He called the club and got another barcode that allowed the upgrade.

Noted, will try this next time 😊.

I mean it's shouldn't be complicated but I think if in doubt or got any issue just called the club membership teams.

Is it game day today? Hard to tell without a game day thread.
Confused High Quality GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back