Game Day Round 15, 2022 - Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

32 scoring shots against tonight and will concede 100 points again. Other than the Saints game our team defence must be a real worry as well.
I think our defense has been pretty decent tonight. Thoroughly outplayed in the mids and if you're losing that badly there's going to be a lot of scoring shots. Forced them into more difficult shots, at least.

Yeah, this team has reached its ceiling. Mini rebuild required.
Robbo, Matho, T Berry, Smith, Madden, Lester Uosis McFaden all delist
Answerth is depth at best,

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
So we delist a bunch of players that aren't best 22, bring in a bunch of draftees, and ... our team is exactly the same?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If ever you wanted a negative, timid losing vibe from a senior player, Harris Andrews is your man.

What an embarrassing display for our Victorian Lions supporters yet again.
I find supporters who feel they're entitled to some special treatment because of their location a bit precious and self-absorbed. I'd rather the team win every game rather than take it personally when they don't in a particular location.

Neale spending most of this quarter forward, really hope the coaches are seriously looking at Dev and Rayner in the middle while we have nothing to lose.
These guys will only get better playing next to guys like Neale and Hugh while also making their lives easier running both ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back