Game Day Round 15, 2022 - Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delisting that many players, we'd be picking in the 60s and 70s.

If you hope we're drafting two best 22 players there, you're crazy.

If you're banking on trading in two best 22 players, then the delisting of particular players is irrelevant.
lol. Most of picks are needed just to match Ashcroft.

We were always drafting two or three players in the 60’s this year.

Well I said this game was season defining.Unfortunately we are making up the numbers.
Without a shadow of a doubt - said weeks ago the ladder is misleading and more than likely in a few weeks will be 5th or 6 th which is where we really belong. We arent going anywhere near a GF this year and will be lucky to finish top 4.

It wasn't more about the location, rather the pain that Victorian supporters feel everytime they shell out lots of money for a disgraceful performance like that each time they are in Victoria. Essendon game excluded. I'm based in WA so have no relevance, but have friends in Victoria who left the game early today.
I've seen two wins in 18 years. I don't expect them to win for me thankfully, because I'll have been disappointed time and again. I even got a phone call from Pearce Hanley on renewing my membership where he had to remind me that they'd played here.

Teams have a home ground advantage - that's true across the league. The idea that somehow a team will be better at a random non-home location is optimistic at best, at worst... well, refer to my previous post.

Neale spending most of this quarter forward, really hope the coaches are seriously looking at Dev and Rayner in the middle while we have nothing to lose.
These guys will only get better playing next to guys like Neale and Hugh while also making their lives easier running both ways

Dev had 8 touches. Not the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back