Autopsy Round 15, 2022: Sydney v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Not true
Lyon brought in Dave Misson from Swans I think it was and we improved soft tissue injury management markedly
Thomas wanked on about “training services” like it was someone else’s Dept he had no control over
Corporate wanna be flog but in the club right now he’s right

Agree.
2009 had a phenomenal injury rate.
23 players played 15 games or more. ( Geary and Gwilt 15 each).
Raph played 16 games. Only achieved 3 years in his 9 year career.
King 19 games. ( 2018 and 2019 his most for ages ).
Michael Gardiner 20, Luke Ball 20.
Gilbert and Hayes 22 Games.
Milne , Dawson , Koschitski 23 games

Farren Ray 23YO - 25 Games. 75 Previously.
Jason Blake 28YO - 25 Games 136 Previously.
Jason Gram 24YO - 24 Games 77 Previously
Steven Baker 28YO - 24 Games 154 Previously
Leigh Montagna 25YO - 24 Games 98 Previously
Nick Riewoldt 26YO - 24 Games 158 Previously
Adam Schneider -24YO- 24 Games 117 Previously
Brendon Goddard - 23YO - 24 Games 113 Previously
Sam Fisher - 26YO- 24 Games 144 Previously.

Most of those only getting 24 rested while Armo was kicking Hawthorn Butt.

Paddy McCartin is leading the AFL for most intercept marks this year with 47.

The St Kilda coaching panel just let him roam free and mark any kick into 50 at will with no competition.

Everyone knows his strength is reading the play as he was a forward.

Another inditement on our strategy, which seemingly is a white board with a few magnets on it.

Paddy McCartin is leading the AFL for most intercept marks this year with 47.

The St Kilda coaching panel just let him roam free and mark any kick into 50 at will with no competition.

Everyone knows his strength is reading the play as he was a forward.

Another inditement on our strategy, which seemingly is a white board with a few magnets on it.

If we kick it into the 50 and Paddy marks it ahead of all our forwards, it kind of suggests he would have made a great full forward , who'd have thunk it.
Are you suggesting that King should stand next to the opposition's best defender and try to spoil his mark?

I'd take more the approach that King should try to get to a spot on his own, and we should kick it to him in a manner that Paddy can't reach it.

But hell, we have Membrey up the back, so we should be able to spare some of our expert defenders to stop our opposition defenders from Marking it.
Highmore is available, we can play Max in Sandringham , and Highmore can intercept when we kick it to the opposition inside our 50.

Why "hate to say I told you so"???
Are you 10 picking on a toddler or something?
This is excellent news
Wait, you’re shocked that grown ups have differing opinions on things? You can think something, I can think another without acting like an idiot.

Ratts is a ripper of a bloke. Genuinely a great person. Just unsure about him tactically.

Wait, you’re shocked that grown ups have differing opinions on things? You can think something, I can think another without acting like an idiot.

Ratts is a ripper of a bloke. Genuinely a great person. Just unsure about him tactically.
No I'm shocked a grown up would say "hate to say I told you so"

I mean, that's juvenile no matter which way you look at it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back