Review Round 15, 2023 - St. Kilda vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against St.Kilda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Eric Hipwood was fantastic tonight BOG.

Harris great. Eric great. Midfield good for the first half. Thought the smaller forward line worked better than the taller one.

Couple of games back at the Gabba. Have to take care of both of those and start putting the pressure back on Port and Pies not to slip up, or we’ll be there waiting to take advantage.

Hipwood/Neale/Dunkley/Payne/Andrews my 5 tonight. Our spine essentially, speaks volumes.

Thought Fletcher had some really good impact moments as well and would have got a vote on other nights.

Overall a solid night, was never too worried about this game as it's at Marvel and the Saints aren't a good side but we played well enough to get over the line comfortably.

I think Zorko in for Lohmann, and that’s our team going forward.

Happy to give Lohmann a run every now and then but I don’t think he did enough tonight unfortunately.

Also not super keen on Fort in - or even having a real 3rd tall to be honest.

I felt Joe and Eric were everywhere tonight because they had so much room to move in the forward 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Zorko in for Lohmann, and that’s our team going forward.

Happy to give Lohmann a run every now and then but I don’t think he did enough tonight unfortunately.

Also not super keen on Fort in - or even having a real 3rd tall to be honest.

I felt Joe and Eric were everywhere tonight because they had so much room to move in the forward 50.

Zorko in for Lohmann who goes to Sub. Fort to play in a few weeks against Melbourne.

Back