Autopsy Round 15: Brisbane 42-34 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight Shows we are no Chance of the 2020 Flag.

Not even close to Good Enough and Poorly Coached

I am going to Leave for the Night as I don't want to get in Fights on here.

Not too devastated with the effort to be truthful, It's another game lost to a poor defensive quarter where we conceded 5 goals, which goes back to not having a leader like Howe in our back 50 to steady the ship. He is very very important. If we get him back, we'll be right.

If we make finals and get them again, I'm confident we'll beat em.

Really need to recruit ready made forwards. Having capable finishers is the difference in games like these. We probably still should have won this game, but as usual couldn't capitalise on repeat entries.

Gee that's tough to dissect. We only lost by 8 points and we were absolutely DEPLORABLE.

Turnovers by hand, dropped marks in the goal square, horrible forward entries...

Their longer break was probably balanced out by their 2 injuries and yet we still couldn't score.

Too many passengers (Lynch, Stephenson, etc)

OTTNO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s the worst performance this year, that was horrible to watch.

the delivery forward of Centre is a disgrace.
The forward lines offers nothing. Can’t win big games until this changes

Frustrating, they crumbled as soon as Andrews went down. The win was there however we probably didn’t have the gas left in the tank after last weeks physical grind.

Some circumstances weren’t ideal, preferably we could have played them off of similar breaks.

I’d go into a final against them confident if we get some key players back, even 1 could have made the difference tonight.

Tommy Phillips and Cal Brown can both take bows for dragging the Lions over the line tonight.

Plenty went missing, but those two fumbled, panicked, turned it over, and showed incredible amounts of cowardice when they just needed to watch the ball and take the hit.

Plenty of positives out of tonight – but those two put in their worst shifts for the year and shouldn't be seen again at senior level this season. We actually looked much better after Flip got hurt.

Tonight Shows we are no Chance of the 2020 Flag.

Not even close to Good Enough and Poorly Coached

I am going to Leave for the Night as I don't want to get in Fights on here.

I would suggest a breather as you suggested. We were bad but honestly, we're better than that. And we kept them to 6 goals.

Obviously not a chance of premiership, but I don’t match committees And recruiters love of unskilled battlers.

and what has happened to stephenson. Off a cliff!

Need New Coaches who know what they are Doing

That was such a s**t 2015 era performance so many passengers as per usual.
That half back line is elite but the kick to the worst front half ensemble in the AFL
Can’t continue with WHE - Thomas - Philips - C. Brown in the team
Woeful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back