Preview Round 15 Changes vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Very interesting team changes tonight.

So far we have

OUT: Ziebell, Young, JHF
IN: McKay at Full forward, Zurhaar, Thomas confirmed by Noble and even the club earlier in the week stating Bonar was going to play in Hobart.

All signs turn to Hayden missing but there has been whispers about another shock change. Turner maybe? Or another big name dropped?

Ziebell.

Noble will announce it tonight like it's a line in the sand selection moment.

Then when a journo asks "but he's inured?" he'll point behind the media crew yelling "what the hell is that?!" and as they turn around run back inside the Arden Street offices.

Ziebell.

Noble will announce it tonight like it's a line in the sand selection moment.

Then when a journo asks "but he's inured?" he'll point behind the media crew yelling "what the hell is that?!" and as they turn around run back inside the Arden Street offices.

Ah yes the Donald Trump style of Fake changes.

Well I'm going to put it out there and make the bold call that this week we might actually lose by less than 10 goals. The losing margin could perhaps be about 40 points :think:

After all we are playing Adelaide and not Melbourne in Hobart and the conditions would favour us if we had a cohesive style of play to back it up. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freaking very tempted...

View attachment 1430634

do it jewish GIF

Freaking very tempted...

View attachment 1430634
I'd be looking for the win and place bet on this one......

Adelaide have been better than us this year, but still ain't much chop. If we come out and dish up a lack lustre effort after how we trained today, then Walsh should take a box of matches and some petrol to the place.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I'd be looking for the win and place bet on this one......

Adelaide have been better than us this year, but still ain't much chop. If we come out and dish up a lack lustre effort after how we trained today, then Walsh should take a box of matches and some petrol to the place.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Yeah they don’t play Tassie well and yes your views on how we trained are spot on . The boys are fired up for a win .

So yeah I’ll drop 300 hundred on it. May even go Plunger for the first goal in a side bet .
TT is looking for redemption fyi .
And watching not so big Tex run for the ball last week made me laugh.
Amd they want to keep him on , Cripes

Out: JHF (susp), Young (susp), Turner (omit), Greenwood (omit), Ziebell (inj)
In: TT, Bonar, McKay, Zurhaar, Ford

B: Bonar, Corr, Scott
HB: Hall, Walker, Mcdonald
C: Taylor, Powell, Perez
HF: TT, Larkey, Anderson
F: Curtis, McKay, Zurhaar
Foll: Goldy, Ldu, Simpkin
Int: Stephenson, Xerri, Hayden, Ford
Sub: Lazz

Hayden to play as a tagger.

Turner Corr Bonar
Hall Walker Scott