Prediction Round 15: Changes Vs Carlton + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless (and I know they're not like-for-like) whether or not they play him depends on whether Tabs gets up?

Sounds like they are sending all the emergencies, just in case other players come down with the Flu.
Covering the field with possible replacements.

If Ryan doesn't pull through the Flu, Logue can go back and bring in Sturt.
Yeah ok makes sense

Who’s got more genuine best 22 outs? Freo or Carlton.

We likely missing Walters, Chapman, Acres, Switkowski and potentially Taberner.

Carlton Pittonet, Weitering, Williams and Cerra. Not sure the others are genuine best 22.

I don't think there is more than one emergency that's been mentioned on current info.

We'll find out soon enough, but they always take one extra to make 24 on away trips to cover for a late change to the 23.

As far as the info that has leaked out (and this is assuming there isn't any later travellers) it seems to be:

OUT: walters switkowski acres tucker (last game's sub)
IN: taberner sturt henry crowden frederick (not mentioned yet as on the plane but longmuir said he'd be back)

The Sam Sturt fan club awaits eagerly

Playing one of our strongest teams for the year. Losing our top two pressure forwards isn't ideal, but with Logue, Schultz, and Freddy we hopefully have enough to bring the front on heat.

In saying that, if our talls get to work and mark the ball regularly inside 50, then forward pressure becomes less relevant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a strong solid team
Makes sense to just bring Tabs in. Go with Lobb, Tabs, Logue to stretch their defence then Logue can go to Curnow if needed.
Loving it
Switkowski and Walters out isn’t ideal. Frederick, Schulz and Henry with Colyer should get the job done though .

Would much prefer Tucker over Henry, but thrilled to see Tabs back!

Walters out hurts

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Tucker will be medi sub.
I prefer Henry. He deserves a run. Young, being asked to work at Peel. He has.
Tucker is what you’ll get. He’s not playing his preferred inside role so he’s exposed on the wing. At least Henry provides run and solid disposal.

Tucker will be medi sub.
I prefer Henry. He deserves a run. Young, being asked to work at Peel. He has.
Tucker is what you’ll get. He’s not playing his preferred inside role so he’s exposed on the wing. At least Henry provides run and solid disposal.
Tucker didn't travel.

Emergencies: Meeks, Sturt, Crowden, Tucker.

Looks like they had two travelling emergencies as per normal.

So I’d expect one of Sturt or Crowden to be Sub. 50/50 call on who. Probably Crowden unless they think we’ll need an extra forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back