Toast Round 15 = Collingwood 82-80 Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just reading the game day thread on the main board just after the siren went and oh boy there is mountains of salt in that thread it is glorious. It reminds me why I never post on any other board now, so much toxicity and cbf dealing with that s**t.
The dickheads and all their ring in dickheads from the other 16 clubs are still sooking today. Bunch of hypocritical w***ers

I'm just reading the game day thread on the main board just after the siren went and oh boy there is mountains of salt in that thread it is glorious. It reminds me why I never post on any other board now, so much toxicity and cbf dealing with that s**t.
The only board that counts is the score board.

The dickheads and all their ring in dickheads from the other 16 clubs are still sooking today. Bunch of hypocritical w***ers

Other clubs’ supporters didn’t like it? Oh well I guess we really ought to give the four points back then…

giphy.gif

Other clubs’ supporters didn’t like it? Oh well I guess we really ought to give the four points back then…

giphy.gif
Not sure it’s permitted. We might have to keep them.

They should be bloody rapt with us though. They are in the eight on percentage. Without our third quarter generosity, Geelong would be in the eight instead.

Where’s the thanks!

Surprised Bucks even replied to that nuff nuff

Ling essentially climaxes when he watches Geelong
Lynch/Brown/Hodge blatant barracking as it comes
Jude Bolton is disgusting.

Im sure ive missed a lot . But Bucks is far from one eyed. Wouldve thought itd be hard commentaiting your old team you use to coach

Bucks doesn’t mind a bit of sly self-praise. Was talking up Adelaide’s improvement- slipped in that they were doing a lot of things similar to Collingwood but are about “three years behind” them…

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bucks doesn’t mind a bit of sly self-praise. Was talking up Adelaide’s improvement- slipped in that they were doing a lot of things similar to Collingwood but are about “three years behind” them…

haha . Actually i do remember thinking about that comment when he said that. Thought thats odd , almost like he is referencing he has pies where they are now lol

Shame for Adelaide but at least it means they’ll get a good draft pick out of next year if they don’t trade it away… 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back