Game Day Round 15: Collingwood @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the photos on the website, Bewley and Duman are both in Melbourne, so one of them is presumably sub.

Bewley Duman and Crowden in those photos. Makes me think Fyfe isn't a certainty. Don't see any pics of Switkowski. Schultz has a lot of tape around his arm.

Last edited:

I'd love to read about it. Is this specifically regarding time, location or both?
I did some online research a few years back. It indicated that travelling west to east (into a 'shorter' time period) doesn't give the body's circadian rhythm as much time to adjust as travelling east-west (into a 'longer' time frame). This translated to a potential performance drop of several points.

sorry to post query here but was unsure where: Does anyone have heads up on next week's Round 16 as to whether we play Saturday or Sunday? Still TBC on AFL website. Clash for me if Sunday & need to let people know asap.
Just seen a West Subscriber story that says Freo will play Carlton at Optus Saturday night (July 3).

Would have preferred if Crowden stayed in instead of Switta, he's been busy enough tackling and threatens the goals. Switta needs to come out firing, we don't want to be waiting a few weeks until he finds his feet.

Edit: forgot, Crowden was injured.

Fun fact. Today will be the first time Logue and Alex Pearce have played together.

They've been on Freos list together for 5 years...

That's insane, but I also think they will make a good key defensive combo and I reckon their forwards will have a tough day unless we let them win easy clearances. With Logue in it should allow Ryan to play more of an intercepting role, he could get 25+ disposals today I reckon while also negating Brody Mihocek... Ryan on Mihocek would be a good battle to watch. Pearce and Logue on Cox and Cameron, depending on who is forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo by 31 if fyfe plays, by 1 if he doesn't

Collingwood area bottom 4 side. We should beat them. The fact that none of us seem confident in beating a bottom 4 side says a lot about our 5yr rebuild.
Only problem is they’re coming off 2 wins (including v Demons) and 2 very narrow losses against Geelong and port. Plus they’ve got a new caretaker coach this week which often makes a difference. And it’s in Melbourne.

I’d like to think we win, but it won’t be easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back