Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
tenor.gif
3A65W.gif

Round 15 starts Tuesday .....and finishes Friday, with all 6 matches scheduled every night

So get yourself settled, the next Festival of Footy is about to start .....3 rounds of footy in 14 straight days

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
tenor.gif
3A65W.gif

Round 15 starts Tuesday .....and finishes Friday, with all 6 matches scheduled every night

So get yourself settled, the next Festival of Footy is about to start .....3 rounds of footy in 14 straight days

That info would be helpful if I knew what day today is.

d-mac3276

Premiership Player
Mar 8, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon,Storm,La Lakers
Ahh the SuperCoach gods saying a big f*** you once again. Sat there yesterday procrastinating what moves to make, move on Neale or keep him. Decided to trade him and get Jelly and Taylor Adams in which seemed like a good idea at the time, and yep you guessed it Jelly gets knocked out by his own teammate.
Gotta love SuperCoach

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
That just gives Nicnat owners the perfect excuse to sideways to Gawn vs Swans spud rucks.
I'll be waiting to see what Gawn's new BE is before doing that. If NN is rested and Draper plays, I'll still have 21 next week, (selection pending). Might hold off another week on Gawn if he's likely to drop further in price.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I didn't see any of the game last night. How did big Maxy look? Moving okay?
An absolute Champion .....but if I were you, I wouldn't be considering Gawn .....some are destined to own a Holden, not a Maserati

But you can window look if you like

Gethsemene

All Australian
Apr 4, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Depending on rookie selection (and rested premo's) 20 playing, but that includes a lot of rookies, only trade that may happen is Close to cheapest playing rook, need to generate cash to get Gawn back in...

Stewart, Daniel, Bontempelli, Steele, Duncan, Goldstein, Smith and Simpkin missing (likely Jelly too). Gonna struggle to put 18 together, see you all in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back