Round 15 Discussion - Best 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it kents, it's taken a lot of stupidity, a fair amount of not giving two pygmies, natural incompetence & a complete dedication to drinking copious amounts of piss but we are here.

I've finally moved out of the 40K to the glory that is 39,224!

tenor.gif

Wow only dropped 57 spots to 764. With my 1881. Thank fu** everyone was sh*t too.

Ok 3 weeks left for the top 1000 goal to be achieved. Cmon boys bring it home.

Great - I though 1900 would be safe for you

View attachment 953534

263 behind first. Cant do it from here with only 3 trades. Top 10 would be sick though
You're having a fantastic season I think you're still right in it with a chance to win the whole thing. You have some great players who are generally pods against the top teams, like Daniel, Stewart, Fyfe, and Danger. If they all score heavily in the final rounds along with some of your lesser pods, while players like Haynes, Cripps, Brayshaw and other pods the top teams have score badly you could still make it. Not easy, but definitely possible. Good luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1842 from 18 starters.

Playing for league wins, so could have been better. Only trade made was Angus Brayshaw to non-playing Greenwood, and didn’t really pay attention to VC/C.

Heroes
Gawn
Haynes
Lloyd
Ridley
Docherty
Oliver
Mitchell

Villains
Martin
Petracca
Whitfield
Coniglio
Grundy (c)

My maths needs a bit of work. Thought I'd end up over 2000 but the truth is 1974. The fact that my three excluded scores were Andy Brayshaw, Petracca and Shuey should explain why. Disappointing. No idea what this might do to my ranking. Slip a few spots probably.
Here ....you can borrow my stats guy .....you know I wouldn't make the player selections I do without this guys wizardry

Counter abacus.gif

Wow only dropped 57 spots to 764. With my 1881. Thank fu** everyone was sh*t too.

Ok 3 weeks left for the top 1000 goal to be achieved. Cmon boys bring it home.

Remember to press delete team today, as you promised yesterday .......but well done mate, well deserved ;)

2014 for me .....you'll notice I haven't been posting my weekly scores ....I'm sure you can read between the lines the reasons :'(

Not one fwd over 100, or close to ......best fwd was the Big O

Petracca / Walters dropped out ......premiums grossly overrated .....might overlook them next year :think:

That's it kents, it's taken a lot of stupidity, a fair amount of not giving two pygmies, natural incompetence & a complete dedication to drinking copious amounts of piss but we are here.

I've finally moved out of the 40K to the glory that is 39,224!

tenor.gif

I went and saw Tenet last night so I appreciate this gif.
(that isn't a spoiler, Vince isn't in it).

Congratulations also!

Pretty chuffed with this weeks result.
Moved up to 2840. A weekly rank of 4175 after not making any trades. Considering that a huge win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back