Round 15 Discussion (Dedicated to Better Loosen Up)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2430 with Macrae capt.

into 116th overall. WTF

Rowan Marshall is getting a visit, someone bring the Chol
HilariousCrazyBlackfootedferret-max-1mb.gif

Yes, your skillset is very much appreciated, particularly on Sunday nights. Have you considered going into partnership with Alf and calling yourselves A&A Security?

BTW nice avie.

haha thanks for that.

Now about the 2020 thread.............

2229, with Whitfield and Cripps out injured and a mistake in narrowly choosing Oliver over Fyfe as captain, saw a rise of exactly 1000 spots to a season high ranking of 21,461st. Wins in 3 of 4 leagues. That includes the important one, Tragics1, but I'm probably too far off the top eight for it to matter.

2526 projected for next week if everyone plays, so the basis of a strong team is there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last minute Captain change to Macrae in the wet so I managed to miss the Gawn captaincy!

2,331 with Crippa and Whitfield on the bench, so pretty happy with that. Into the top 5,000 :thumbsu:

Hore/Moore for Chol/Hurn this week, completes the team and leaves me 4 trades for LTI's. A Chol for a Hore, who woulda thought!

If Gawn doesn't come back on and score another 120+ points Jiska is going to start handing out red cards to everyone who didn't C him! :mad:
People put the C on Gawn? LOL. Amateur hour.

1FD12434-D969-45B5-9196-4193304533C7.jpeg

Stayed on top and have a slightly larger lead of 77

Hope they give Gawn a rest, ROB deserves one more day in the sun before becoming Whit.

We love hearing updates from a leader but honestly mate I'd keep it quiet.
Getting to the real pointy end here
50k on the line.
You just have to keep ahead of the opposition teams. The onus is on them to catch up - you don't want them trading in PODs based off what you put online.
Don't give away how many trades you've got.

I know last year JamesHird2020 was keeping things pretty close to the chest when he was the leader. One of the guys in BF Div 1 this year was right behind him most of the year if I remember team names correctly and didn't say a peep. Never know who is reading the forums.

EDIT - wasn't BF Div 1 - it's another league I'm in.

Last edited:
We love hearing updates from a leader but honestly mate I'd keep it quiet.
Getting to the real pointy end here
50k on the line.
You just have to keep ahead of the opposition teams. The onus is on them to catch up - you don't want them trading in PODs based off what you put online.
Don't give away how many trades you've got.

I know last year JamesHird2020 was keeping things pretty close to the chest when he was the leader. One of the guys in BF Div 1 this year was right behind him most of the year if I remember team names correctly and didn't say a peep. Never know who is reading the forums.

Very good points all, cheers. I was keeping it all on the downlow until a month back when I first started posting as I'd assumed I was down and out before some out of box form from a few uniques, if I'd thought I'd still be where I am I would have remained a lurker ;)

The majority of top teams are very similar but the make-up of mine is bizarre in comparison, think I either fall away or storm ahead from here.

Very good points all, cheers. I was keeping it all on the downlow until a month back when I first started posting as I'd assumed I was down and out before some out of box form from a few uniques, if I'd thought I'd still be where I am I would have remained a lurker ;)

The majority of top teams are very similar but the make-up of mine is bizarre in comparison, think I either fall away or storm ahead from here.
Good luck! Hope you win it from here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back