Game Day Round 15 Discussion - MND Challenge Round - Play On

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

aesthetically pleasing 2500 on the dot. Just saving my last 2 trades for league finals, got 4 cash leagues I don’t wanna come out empty handed in. Impey will be ccj/Briggs for now until necessary to trade. Been hovering around 9th-30th all season, but still crazily 500+ off top. Leader has a decent lead with a killer side he’s gonna be tough to catch E4B52B85-0A5B-4C2D-BC56-0333422C4E5A.jpeg

Now that my team is almost completed it's interesting to compare it with the leader's almost completed team.
He has a 1701 point lead and Steele, Lyons, Kelly, Ridley, Hall and Hawkins.
I have Neale, Merrett, Petracca, May, Sidebottom and one of Madden/Briggs.
All those players average scores so far give him a 71 point per week advantage. I'm confident most of my players will improve their averages over the rest of the season while some of his could have trouble maintaining theirs, but I need to make up 212 points a week to catch him.
Mission Impossible!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that my team is almost completed it's interesting to compare it with the leader's almost completed team.
He has a 1701 point lead and Steele, Lyons, Kelly, Ridley, Hall and Hawkins.
I have Neale, Merrett, Petracca, May, Sidebottom and one of Madden/Briggs.
All those players average scores so far give him a 71 point per week advantage. I'm confident most of my players will improve their averages over the rest of the season while some of his could have trouble maintaining theirs, but I need to make up 212 points a week to catch him.
Mission Impossible!!

Funny how many different players the top side have to others prob only 4 different.
Sometimes makes a difference in over all points.

Lol I just noticed that Gold Coast is involved in the Thursday night match this week.

Great scheduling AFL

I’m ******* stoked. Get it over and done with so I can then look forward to a stress free weekend.
Looks at SC team.

4B5E5D93-61E4-4FAF-9F4E-CE1FFBC654FF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back