Game Day Round 15 Discussion - MND Challenge Round - Play On

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banger Harvey needs to get off on the right foot.
That means keeping in sweet with us.
Pendles into the guts fulltime immediately.
We dont want him sneakliy creeping up in price over a month until he aint cheap anymore.

Not playing finals so whynot play him like you stole him

Ingy likes this

He'll do it.
Midfield royalty is a tight knit club. Reckon he'll probably ask Pendles if he'd rather get back to basics with what he knows best.
Simply a matter of whether he can hack it. BUT...if he cant, he really should think about retiring end of season.
Bucks probably asking him to play with responsibilities, but the season is over.

Banger Harvey needs to get off on the right foot.
That means keeping in sweet with us.
Pendles into the guts fulltime immediately.
We dont want him sneakliy creeping up in price over a month until he aint cheap anymore.

Not playing finals so whynot play him like you stole him
The romantic in me would love to have that kent in my side one last time. He was in my original first round team, back in about 2008 and didn’t leave it for about ten years.
The Dependlebury years!
And he won me some nice cash for BOG on the Queens Bday. Legend!
Can’t squeeze him in at this stage unfortunately.:'(

This report has said that the Giants have taken 43 players to Melbourne, with only 2 on the long term injury list missing.

Some hope perhaps.
I was thinking about this when it was mentioned earlier that he may not play. If they’re only anticipating it to be a week at worst I would have imagined he would have flown down with them now given there’s a very good chance they’re going to have to hub for the next fortnight or so - better than making him fly down alone and have to quarantine/isolate alone before joining the group.

With that in mind, not sure it’s too reassuring re; whether he’s going to play or not. Especially given who he plays for

Doubt it.
We play our best footy in Melbum. SCG has been our achilles heel for the last few yrs.
Given a choice our members wouldnt mind playing Docklands most weeks if results meant eveything.
No you silly bugger, the city!

No you silly bugger, the city!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
why didnt you say so :p:p

Yeah nahh. Just another one.
We just dont do the panic thing and screw everyone needlessly.
It will always get out no matter where you qtine and how u manage it.
Most are known cases and contacts already qtined.
Kerry Chant for Aust of the Yr. Damn well deserves it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
why didnt you say so :p:p

Yeah nahh. Just another one.
We just dont do the panic thing and screw everyone needlessly.
It will always get out no matter where you qtine and how u manage it.
Most are known cases and contacts already qtined.
Kerry Chant for Aust of the Yr. Damn well deserves it.
Just saw you had 16 new cases, that's pretty bad, you're still not in any lockdown, will be bad for a little while. Sydney teams in hubs for sure

Great preview mate. :thumbsu:

"We've got roughly a threshold, but we think we can do that with just some smart rotations and where he starts (on the ground). If we go over, we go over, that's part of the game, but we're pretty comfortable we'll get to where we want to."

62sOLc6.gif

SorrowfulThinGecko-max-1mb.gif

8sPaVTZ.gif

tenor.gif

My projected score mysteriously shrank from 2404 to 2276, and that makes me a sad panda

Just seen on AFL tonight that Jackson was off the track with a toe complaint. No word he is out but there has to be a bit of doubt.
Camel?

Geez hope it's not moose, that's nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back